The finished product:

zx210jp-img600x450-1191139949cimg0560.jpg

zx210jp-img600x450-1191139957cimg0565.jpg

The assembly:

zx210jp-img600x450-1191139965dscn0290.jpg

Buy one today:
http://page18.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/w13333287

:eek:

Is this for people who are ashamed their NSX is an auto so they can fake having a manual? :wink:

Is this for people who are ashamed their NSX is an auto so they can fake having a manual? :wink:

we never ashamed that we had an AT whats wrong with auto anyway ? there is nothing wrong with auto ??? its still NSX anyway :mad:

I can get this one if anyone interested please PM me

if you really had to, you could just put a gaiter over the auto display, and put a different knob on... don't forget you'll have to get to the
lock-out release hole....

still, i'm getting quite fed up with the whole auto-bashing attitude!

People here don't have a mind of thier own just followers and broke people with ferarri dreams. Trying to bash people to make them selves feel better somehow. Dude you all drive an NSX stick or auto its still JUST an NSX so stop feeling your selves like you are driving a 100k + car. Its a nice car and well built but we all know your stick just as slow as my auto :biggrin: dude your are barely pushing 300 hp stick or auto, Plus whats so great about playing with your self? i mean your own stick? i mean all the effort for what ? so you can say you worked harder driving your car than I because my one hand is on the sterring wheel other under your girls skirt while you kept playing with your own stick? whatever floats your boat
Different strokes for different folks some things that mean a lot to you ( example: playing with your own stick, owning an nsx ) don't mean jack to others. Like most here all bought a v6 performance car, to most people in the world there is no such thing, to them its only a 6 banger. I am sure you all heard 290hp thats it? its only a v6 thats it? no v8 Can you throw one in there? etc,etc why?? all these stupid questions/comments must come you guys as well. You guys bought the car because you love it right?
Well people that bought an auto must feel the same about theirs.
THis whole thing above ^^^^was to stir up shit because everytime people try to talk about something to do with an automatic you get useless comments. So I just turned the tables with stupid comments of my own.
Look at all the auto nsx thread its starts of well and than all you get is just trade it in and get a stick shift, etc useless coments just putting people down. Every one has thier own tastes, no need to put other's down nothing comes out of it. Can there be one auto nsx thread without people who have nothing good to input staying off it?

Last edited:
I don't bash auto NSXs, but I also don't "get" this conversion. Unless I'm missing something, it's about as pointless as Type-R stickers.

I wasn't bashing anyone with an auto. ie. the wink and joke. If someone bought something to make your car appear to be a manual when its not then they obviously must be a little ashamed or wish it was a manual. (esp with the 6 speed shifter pattern plate). KInda along the lines of people who put Ferrari badging/stickers on their Vettes/NSX.

I'm still not sure thats only what it does. Seems kinda complicated for just that. I can't read Japanese.

Last edited:
People here don't have a mind of thier own just followers and broke people with ferarri dreams. Trying to bash people to make them selves feel better somehow. Dude you all drive an NSX stick or auto its still JUST an NSX so stop feeling your selves like you are driving a 100k + car. Its a nice car and well built but we all know your stick just as slow as my auto :biggrin: dude your are barely pushing 300 hp stick or auto, Plus whats so great about playing with your self? i mean your own stick? i mean all the effort for what ? so you can say you worked harder driving your car than I because my one hand is on the sterring wheel other under your girls skirt while you kept playing with your own stick? whatever floats your boat
Different strokes for different folks some things that mean a lot to you ( example: playing with your own stick, owning an nsx ) don't mean jack to others. Like most here all bought a v6 performance car, to most people in the world there is no such thing, to them its only a 6 banger. I am sure you all heard this throw a v8 in there and make it alive but you still drive a 6 banger, why?? why not save that money and buy a v8 so you dont have to spend $25000 just to get 200hp
I do what I want when I want I don't need to do things like others just to fit in with other peoples ideas. I lead and I do what I feel like when I feel like how I feel like how many of you can say the same?
Really?

I don't bash autos at all. It's nice for bumper to bumper traffic when my leg gets pumped and I feel bad for my poor expensive clutch.

HOWEVER, those paddle shifters everyone is soooooo in love with, you know, clutchless manual falls into the same category as an auto in my opinion. Technically they are NOT the same and I know, so don't even try to bring up an argument for it since it is how I FEEL and am stating as MY OPINION, that they fall into the same category. Anyhow, I do HATE automatics and because of that, I also dislike those tiptronic/steptronic/paddle shifters, etc etc. Lesser of two evils, I'd go with the clutchless manual.

Different strokes for different folks some things that mean a lot to you ( example: playing with your own stick, owning an nsx ) don't mean jack to others. Like most here all bought a v6 performance car, to most people in the world there is no such thing, to them its only a 6 banger. I am sure you all heard this throw a v8 in there and make it alive but you still drive a 6 banger, why?? why not save that money and buy a v8 so you dont have to spend $25000 just to get 200hp
I do what I want when I want I don't need to do things like others just to fit in with other peoples ideas. I lead and I do what I feel like when I feel like how I feel like how many of you can say the same?

Really X 2. Did I miss something in his post. :confused:

Last edited:

Hey, how do we turn this thread into a poll? I vote to make the quote above one of the dumbest things ever written on Prime.

Hey, how do we turn this thread into a poll? I vote to make the quote above one of the dumbest things ever written on Prime.

I feel bad. I mean the guy put hours into that post, yet he can't get his point/s across. I sincerely tried very hard to decipher that post, but in the end all I could comprehend was that my hand was playing with "my stick" while his was up my girl's skirt :confused: :confused: :confused:. The rest of that very confusing post is lost in his ingenious writing style.

Not sure what your saying here? I'm sure you don't mean to come off the way you are. Some of us actually did buy an NSX because that's what we wanted. Some of us are genuinely Honda fans ( I'm one of them ). Porsche makes 6 cylinder performance cars so this reference is also throwing me:confused: Also the V6 in the NSX offers acceleration to match V8s that had more hp so again not really a valid reference. The manual are faster than the autos as well. Some people buy autos because they don't want the hassel of the stick and that's fine. I would've been great if Honda had offered an SMG/DSG for people ,but they didn't so some had to get an auto for whatever reason. That's the nice thing about having a choice:biggrin:

My second NSX was an auto....'97 Spa Yellow T...first year for Yellow & I wanted a Spa Yellow so bad I could have cared less at the time about the transmission and bought it (my 1st NSX was a '94 Black 5 speed).

Trying to give it some extra punch I did a Comptech intake, headers and exhaust + added Eibachs. This car won "Zymol's Best of Show" at the NSXPO '99 Concours competing against the highest number of NSX's at an NSXPO ever(over 170 I believe- Ken Sax knows the answer to that one).

As hard as I tried to justify to myself and others the auto, it just would never have the performance of the stick (it did look great though)....the auto was slow and regardless of having the paddle shift it never seemed to be in the right gear coming out of a corner and left to shift for itself well to be kind - sloppy. I did the track day at Laguna Seca that year and was nothing but frustrated all day.

Later that year I decided enough and purchased Zanardi #17......now there
was a NSX with no excuses!

I wasn't a big auto NSX fan until I saw a video of Clay Regazzoni drive one around a race track using hand throttle/brake controls (video used to be here, looks like they removed it...but there are still some nice pictures there). I also know of a local NSX owner with a leg injury who's quite happy to have an auto version.

In many ways the NSX is one of the most accessible exotic sports cars ever built (ergonomic, great visibility, easy to drive, reliable, etc). The auto version makes that even more true, in a more literal sense. Without it the NSX community would be missing some great folks...and because it's essentially a (rare) option it doesn't compromise the NSX for others.

BTW Scorp, the girl in your avatar really knows how to lick a turbo! I guess size does matter.:frown:

When I think about that - is she licking a blower, or is it the other way around?:biggrin:

Man that dude has issues. Also, education will never be as expensive as ignorance (see above).

you referring to me?:eek:

If so its soooo on!:cool: :rolleyes:

No need to turn it into a poll, You can tell me that in my FACE next time I see you how dumb it sounded to you. I will come to your Sacramento meets just to hear it all in person. I heard you are a nice guy so I will approach you in a proper way, so don't worry. I will see you soon and we can finish talking about it than.
It was a joke, I was just stirring up some sh!t. chill. You guys take your cars too seriously and I knew it would bother some of you.
But why does everytime someone talks about an auto all these idiots show up and make useless comments. If you don't like auto's great go to another thread and talk about that but why everytime someone tries to post info or discuss anything that has to do with an auto nsx we have all these people with useless/rude opinions?? Look at all the past threads to do with an automatic NSX, none go after few posts because people change it to a different useless topic.
So I figured make some more useless opinions and fit in with the all other idiots.

Last edited:
It was a joke, I was just stirring up some sh!t. chill. You guys take your cars too seriously and I knew it would bother some of you.

So I figured make some more useless opinions and fit in with the all other idiots.

You were trying to stir up some sh!t? Congratulations, it worked.

It was a joke? Really, then next time put some more smiley faces in your post, or end it w/ something that tells us it's a joke. It wasn't clear to me that it was a joke; maybe it wasn't clear to others as well.

I don't think any of us were really taking the automatic vs manual discussion too seriously, but your post was out of left field and sounded like something a troll would write.

Maybe you can understand why some of us responded to your post the way we did. If not, no worries. I'm sure we'll laugh about it over coffee at a future meet. :smile:

Actually i'm pretty surprised to see posts like these. First time for me, altho I've only been here for a year or so. Good to break the ice once a while tho..quite entertaining. I'm also waiting to see if someone was takin' "RED" on. Since the thread starter seems to be leavin' this thread on hold, having something new to read would be cool, while i'm on vacation and away from my car :( But I hope any issues don't lead to anything too personal. It would just put a dent in this forum no doubt.

Back