NSX Automatic to 6spd Conversion Pictures

Actually i'm pretty surprised to see posts like these. First time for me, altho I've only been here for a year or so. Good to break the ice once a while tho..quite entertaining. I'm also waiting to see if someone was takin' "RED" on. Since the thread starter seems to be leavin' this thread on hold, having something new to read would be cool, while i'm on vacation and away from my car :( But I hope any issues don't lead to anything too personal. It would just put a dent in this forum no doubt.

If you wanna read some funny Shiite go to the CDN section - we joke and trash talk each other in humor all the time - I'm assuming Cairo94507 wasn't referring to my comment about blow-her when he said "that guy has issues"

Personally, I have a Porsche and its blown, and I like it too!:wink:

should not have done a conversion. If he wanted a manual he should have looked for one. Personally I like auto's. We just bought porsche carrera and made sure that it was 1. convertable and 2. automatic, and it being canary yellow didn't hurt....although our next color would have been silver. Two of the hotest colors on this planet IMO:smile:

You were trying to stir up some sh!t? Congratulations, it worked.

It was a joke? Really, then next time put some more smiley faces in your post, or end it w/ something that tells us it's a joke. It wasn't clear to me that it was a joke; maybe it wasn't clear to others as well.

I don't think any of us were really taking the automatic vs manual discussion too seriously, but your post was out of left field and sounded like something a troll would write.

Maybe you can understand why some of us responded to your post the way we did. If not, no worries. I'm sure we'll laugh about it over coffee at a future meet. :smile:

Ok I will Take note "put smiley faces to let people know you are jokingly being an a$$"lol:smile: :smile: :tongue:
I just want there to be room to discuss automatic nsx's without all the putdowns like it always appears to happen when anything about an auto nsx is said. Maybe this post/thread wasn't the best place to display that rage.lol
Soon enough I will have both a 6speed and auto. I drive my car everyday I put 20K+ miles in less than 18 months. I bought the car with 35K miles, its my daily driver and I take it on long trip(LA,chicago,vegas,arizona,etc) ;nsx/auto makes a good one. I love the auto, it fits my daily lifestyle but they are times when I am just driving for short joy ride and it be nice to have manual. At the same time I would never want to do all the driving I have done in such a short period with a manual. People should be able to get either auto/manual and be able to discuss it just the same.

Back