Nsx after your death

shawn110975

Suspended
Guys I have been thinking how many of you NSX owners have a Plan for your NSX after you die? I mean does the wife get it? or Ex-wife? does your Son/Daughter get it? are you gonna donate your NSX to Prime?

Was wondering how many Widows sold their Beloved Husband's NSX for less than it worth? just to get it outta here.

would your Next of Kin sell the car to the lowest bidder?

Is the NSX on your Mind at All during your "signing of your WILL"

Let me hear your thoughts

Re: Nsx after ur death

Well, this is a good thread to consider into your will. From my own experience, I actually created the list before I had my first major only surgery and this list did include the NSX current value if she is going to sell it.

I am unmarried… I will be made bury with the NSX!!! :biggrin::smile:

you have enough to worry about,why clutter up your brain with post mortem ramblings:wink:

One of my two best friends CAN get it if they want it for now. I could see a fight break out for it. They are twin brother so I guess they will share it. All this will change when I get married and have kids one day.

Hadn't thought about it Shawn - It'll go to my wife like everything else but I need to tell her about Prime and get her here to ask how best to proceed. I believe I'll do that!

My son but he's only 12 right now so hopefully I will be around long enough to see him grow into a mature and responsible enough adult to handle the car.

I'll have my thought patterns transferred to the cars ECU. :biggrin:

Hopefully I will be in another NSX by then but I sure wouldn't worry about who gets it after I'm gone. My daughters always said that if something happens to me they would want it, but with 3 of them it would be a fight. I guess the only fair thing to do would be to require them to take a competitive driving school and the one with the best lap time wins. :wink:

I want to be cremated and have my kids pour a little of the ashes into the gas tank whenever they drive it so I will always be with my baby.

I have owned the X since my oldest son was 4. He is 16 now with very little interest in anything other than owning the X while I'm still alive. I'm sure he will keep it since I have shared many stories about my dad's regrets about selling toys that didn't seem to be worth much at the time. Now those toys sell for 6 figures for clean examples in many auctions. The X is so much a part of me and my family that I can't imagine it being sold. Who knows, maybe I will list it in a will or living trust of some sort.

I suppose the NSX would go to my wife. I'd like to think that she would keep it because it was my favorite car. Then I think of how horrible my wife is when it comes to taking care of cars (in general). Not really fair to the car but then again I'm gone. I'm sure God drives an NSX so maybe I can borrow his for a few days. I'm sure it's yellow too. :biggrin:

Since Jesus drove an Accord ("For I did not speak of my own Accord," - Jn. 12:49), it makes sense that God drives an NSX! Of course, since the streets are made of gold, then the NSX would have to be silver(stone). :biggrin: :biggrin:

Gary

I suppose the NSX would go to my wife. I'd like to think that she would keep it because it was my favorite car. Then I think of how horrible my wife is when it comes to taking care of cars (in general). Not really fair to the car but then again I'm gone. I'm sure God drives an NSX so maybe I can borrow his for a few days. I'm sure it's yellow too. :biggrin:

My friend BATMAN has been so friendly helping me....he gets it!

Since Jesus drove an Accord ("For I did not speak of my own Accord," - Jn. 12:49), it makes sense that God drives an NSX! Of course, since the streets are made of gold, then the NSX would have to be silver(stone). :biggrin: :biggrin:

Gary

I am a female owner and I have thought about this. I have a 23 year-old daughter, an almost 22 year-old son, and a boyfriend. I'd think of giving it to one of my kids but they don't drive sticks and aren't into cars much. My boyfriend would take excellent care of the car so I would want him to get it. It's not in writing though. I should put it in writing.

My friends and Ex's have been fighting over my cars for years. It something seems they are more concerned about my cars after my death than me while still living here on earth.

On another note, my father passed in 07 and I got his Jaguar. I took 3 years to restore it to damn near perfect condition (it was about 6.5 out of 10 since he drove it daily)

So overall the best you could hope for would be for a family member to keep your NSX in your honor. Thats what I would expect...

My father's car
34914_462397299026_687624026_6373477_6029695_n.jpg

Back