No talk about the PURE900 turbo upgrade?

Updated my original post. Should be able to see a short clip of the injectors being flow tested now.

The injectors are from a 2017 JNC1 with ~50,000 miles, so should be representative of worst case scenario flow capabilities.

Will have a fuller understanding of the NC1 fuel system once I've had the GDI's characterized and flowed the fuel pumps.

Any updates of your findings?

So my car is still at SoS waiting for transport. I asked Chris if we could Dyno and he said that I should be confident in the previously posted numbers and the increased hp variance on the B2P was due to the 2017 pre EPA ECU .

Would it be beneficial for the group for me to have the dyno done? It's about 3 hours of labor rate on an already costly upgrade 😅
What i want to know if that EPA closed loop lambda is hard coded on the 17/18 ECU? IF someone could crack that then the 19-22 NSX will be just as fast as the 17/18.

I wish we could just retrofit the 17/18 ECU into the 19-22!

So Frustratingggggggggggggggggggggggggggg...............

Any updates of your findings?
Port injectors flow tested at factory and multiple higher pressures. Direct injectors flowed using an EcoBoost test plan. Also flowed a Type S PI. Will start a new thread to share pertinent details of these studies and the build progress of my NSX, which has become something of a development vehicle. Stay tuned.

Back