NJ/NY/PA Run next Sunday

Hey Ron...great run! Good luck with the mods...how about another run, SOON!
Thanks Norm for leading us on a scenic drive back toward PA...great wheels, by the way!! :-))
Enjoyed seeing old and new faces!
Happy Thanksgiving to all the NSX owners.

Glad you had a good time. I completely forgot about it. I'm sorry to have missed it. Next time.

Great time!!! Nice meeting all you guys. Hope lunch at the Salt Creek was good.
See you guys next time.
Paul M

No pics for us poor souls who missed it?:frown:

Its was great to meet everyone !

Ron, thanks for setting it up.

Paul, your car ROCKS ! , I cant believe what a HUGE diff a supercharger makes. thanks for the ride !

John, your ARK exhaust sounds awesome.

Looking forward to our next get together, Ron and Paul since we live near each other, anytime baby !

Norm

Glad everyone had a good time....fun day with almost no incident...it was all Pauls fault!!! Any weekend you guys wanna go I'm in.

The meet was awesome. Ron set up a great route and picked a perfect grill :biggrin: Here's some pix, dont' you wish u were there Mike? hehe~ I think you may want to set something up with Ron next Bridgewater meet, his route had great scenery, nice twists, and the restuarant would be perfect for large parties with a yummy champaign brunch buffet.

DSCN0170.jpg

DSCN0163.jpg

DSCN0187.jpg

DSCN0188.jpg

DSCN0196.jpg

sry didn't take that many pix... it was to cold in the morning when we met up lol

omeganorm said:
Its was great to meet everyone !

Looking forward to our next get together, Ron and Paul since we live near each other, anytime baby !

Norm

I'm def. down for that, as long as Ron brings some extra P.B.A. cards :biggrin:

MarshimaroNSX is that your silver 91 NSX with the stock wheels? If so you didnt happen to be in Fresh Meadows queens last weekend (Sat) where you?

Angelo08 said:
MarshimaroNSX is that your silver 91 NSX with the stock wheels? If so you didnt happen to be in Fresh Meadows queens last weekend (Sat) where you?

Yup, that was us. Julia was driving the car at the time. Hope to see you around sometime.

-Rob

Hello Everyone..

Looked like a great event for the end of the season. Sorry I haven't been around to attend this past year. My kart racing has taken practically every weekend. However the turn out looks great, hopefully I will make it to the next one next year, unless.... there will be another run over the winter months. ;)

However... just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Holiday !!

Cheers.

Ken

Does anyone want to do this again before NSX Hibernation?? How about something short and sweet on the 16th or 17th in central Jersey?

if my cars not in the shop by then.....I'm down....hopefully it will be though:smile:

NA1MT said:
if my cars not in the shop by then.....I'm down....hopefully it will be though:smile:

Don, finished my S2000 on thursday so I have a feeling your good to go:biggrin:

The Kid said:
Don, finished my S2000 on thursday so I have a feeling your good to go:biggrin:
Still waiting on cams....bought my own set of cores though to send out so I would say 2 or 3 weeks before it goes in....started getting the front end stuff fabricated for the aftercooler setup this week!! 425 RWHP here I come!!!!!!

omeganorm said:
I thought it was "gamblers run to AC" , if weather permits, I seem to be ok.

I'd definitely have to make it out if anything is planned for the AC area. As it stands, I haven't had a day off since June, so meets tend to be a pipe-dream for me:(

So did anyone still wanna go this SUnday still.......looks like great weather this weekend!

"Go" as in, to AC? I'm working from 10 AM-9 PM:(, but if anyone's in town before/after then, I'm up for it:). Although I do have one client who canceled in the middle of my day, freeing up 12:40-1:40, so if there's a local lunch somewhere, I'll pop in and meet everyone.

Yes...we are interested in a run on Sunday. Where should we meet?
We are located near New Hope, PA. Just tell us where, what time and we'll be there.

Hey gang, I might be up for it as well. Will check back in on Prime Saturday night to see the plans if any.

We could meet at the same place as last time or someplace closer to PA.

Back