NJ/NY/PA Run next Sunday

can't run, boys.:frown:
family guy day.

if it rains we'll go next sunday........omega are you in ocean twsp on whalepond rd?

I thought this meet is next Sunday or is it this Sunday? Im out for this Sunday:frown:

Count me in for next Sunday ( the 19th.????)
Let's go earlier to avoid the traffic, etc. if all you sleepy heads can get up.

Got to show off my new headers + ARK system- sounds awesome!!

jh

We can try again for next Sun the 19th. Lets make it 9 AM at the same location.....hopefully the Kid can shake off the night befores activities and make it....lol

I'm down for 4-6am or after 2pm? lol I should be awake at 1pm or later :tongue:

Julia :smile:

Looks like the forecast is clear for this Sunday!!!

I'm looking to go for a ride this weekend. Could you list a 'Map-questable' address I could check for the meeting place? I'm wondering how far that is from my location.

Mike

Sure..its Belmar Blvd in Neptune, NJ 07753 hope you can make it....its about 45 min from manhattan

NA1MT said:
We can try again for next Sun the 19th. Lets make it 9 AM at the same location.....hopefully the Kid can shake off the night befores activities and make it....lol

Im 50/50 and will know 100% by saturday morning.:frown:

See everyone at 9 on Sun. Like I said before about mapquest....unless you know how to enter it in some other way....if you are coming from a way other than GSP type in Belmar Blvd in Neptune, NJ 07753 and that will get you there....go to the parking lot south of the actual restaraunt there is usually less cars there..:smile:

hey guys is the run still on ?
<-------- itching... hehe~ :biggrin:

julia

We are meeting at the GSP Rest Stop at exit 98 , commuter parking lot.

right ? ?

I just got my Volks GT-Cs mounted today. Looking forward to meet everyone !

Commuter rest stop on GSP at exit 98 at 9 am....we can wait there until 10 am then I have a route planned out should be cool

I would like to thank everyone that came out today, I had a great time and it was cool to meet everyone. Hopefully we can do this again in the spring and we'll make it a longer drive next time:smile:

Back