NJ/NY/PA Run next Sunday

With snow in the not so distant future:frown: .....was thinking about trying to get a drive together if others are interested for next Sunday:smile:

Sounds awesome. Lets get something going! Oh, and lets try to start around noon:redface:

heathbar0 said:
Just a reminder... Uh football is on Sunday.

How bout 8 am to 11 am:biggrin:

not much of a sleeper, eh?:tongue:

I would be up for a run on Sunday morning. Would be my first...new Prime member and a new NSX owner. Just tell me where and when. Would really like to meet a few of my fellow NSX owners in the area.

Last edited:
Acura NsX Pilot said:
Not much of an early riser huh ?

You missed alot of good runs Mike and I know you really enjoyed the last one.

no way man! I love to sleep but then again I normally go to be around 4am so it all balances out. The NSX is getting some work done to her so Im not sure if it'll be up for battle. The S2000 Turbo may come to play:biggrin:

we should see where everyone is coming from and then find a central meeting point.......looks like a lotta PA is coming so maybe a Rt 78 trip is in order:smile:

92 NSX-Red/black 47k Comptech SC'd/I/E/H/susp. Volk 18/19 CE28N's Tons of NSX-R parts Sparco seats
01 S2000-Yellow/black 47k Inline Pro Turbo FMIC Tein suspension Skunk2 exhaust AEM gauges

geez mike your mod list is gettin longer than most of your posts.........lol

NA1MT said:
92 NSX-Red/black 47k Comptech SC'd/I/E/H/susp. Volk 18/19 CE28N's Tons of NSX-R parts Sparco seats
01 S2000-Yellow/black 47k Inline Pro Turbo FMIC Tein suspension Skunk2 exhaust AEM gauges

geez mike your mod list is gettin longer than most of your posts.........lol

No more, now im finally done. :redface:

can't wait for all my parts to get here so the transformation can be complete:smile:

Count us in weather permitting. We enjoy the runs and you guys (and gals). How about a clue as to where and what time.

well since the kid wants 12 and everyone else is wantin earlier we could all compromise and meet up around 10 am some where central to all of us:smile:

heathbar0 said:
Pull an "Allnighter'"
How 'bout 4 am to 6 am, I can make that! (less traffic):biggrin:

not again. For all of those lucikly enough to see me at Honda-Acura day this past summer, lets just say Ill never do it again.:redface:

we can all meet at the GSP exit 98 rest stop. That is prolly central to everyone and I will figure out the rest before then. The Fall Foilage Run was about 100 miles and it was a blast.

If everyone else is ok with it I would say 10:00. How do the PA people feel about the time/location?

I am interested in a NSX run. 10AM sounds good, exit 98 on the GSP? I need to look that up.

So who is in so far?.........looks like the weather is gonna clear up:smile:

The rest stop by the way is about a 45 min ride from NYC and prollly about the same from New Hope,PA. 5 min ride from 195 for the PA people.

The rest stop by the way is about a 45 min ride from NYC and prollly about the same from New Hope,PA. 5 min ride from 195 for the PA people.

I'm not familiar with that area. Is the rest stop on the parkway and north or south bound?
See you there.

the rest stop is reachable from both north and south lanes from 195 take exit for RT 34N........go a few lights and make a right onto Belmar Blvd. Follow that until you get to the overpass and make a left into the commuter parking lot.

FOR Mapquest it would be Belmar Blvd. Neptune,NJ 07753

Back