Nice 2002 - 2005 NSX's for Sale

that 85000 dollar orange 05 19k mile car is listed on craigslist seattle 4 or 5 different times, with a different contact person each time, each of those tool salesmen in the pics must be trying to sell it, and call it "sunset orange" as well:rolleyes:

Someone should call them and say, "Is the car really Sunset Orange? That's too bad, because if it were Imola Orange, it would be worth alot more money."

well im sure a gready dealership like that will tell you anything you want to hear,

on the other hand, props to the northwest for having the blue on black 05 with 13k miles for 69k, might have to check that one out soon if they still have it when im shopping :biggrin:

well im sure a gready dealership like that will tell you anything you want to hear,

on the other hand, props to the northwest for having the blue on black 05 with 13k miles for 69k, might have to check that one out soon if they still have it when im shopping :biggrin:

The Nissan dealership claims their GM who owns the LBPB car is not too keen on selling it.
Also the $85k Imola is down to $72K after one single email inquiry.

The Nissan dealership claims their GM who owns the LBPB car is not too keen on selling it.
Also the $85k Imola is down to $72K after one single email inquiry.

That's too bad I was going to take a serious look at it next week when I'm down in Oregon.

what did your email say that had them say 72k?

I emailed an offer of $20K below their $85K asking price (which I think is reasonable) and I got a counter offer of $72K. Imola is low on my list of colors but I am looking for a low mileage 05.

That Imola is coming off lease. I know the owner thru the PO of my car. I think its super nice. I assume his lease buyout is in the low $60s

A lease return, eh? Must have arranged some special mileage considerations. Or paid a bunch for over miles.
New news to learn that an Imola was produced that late in the last year of production. Wonder if any other companion Imolas were sequentially nearby, as batch painting to reduce cleaning and paint waste in the ass'y environment is the norm. Any other 2005 Imola owners with input?
Car appears very tasty. But I am prejudiced. :biggrin:

A lease return, eh? Must have arranged some special mileage considerations. Or paid a bunch for over miles.
New news to learn that an Imola was produced that late in the last year of production. Wonder if any other companion Imolas were sequentially nearby, as batch painting to reduce cleaning and paint waste in the ass'y environment is the norm. Any other 2005 Imola owners with input?
Car appears very tasty. But I am prejudiced. :biggrin:

There were 3 of these Imolas made for 2005. One just sold (remember the 05 w/66miles serial number JH4NA21685S000212). Good luck finding the serial number of the 3rd...

So for 2005 Imola Orange/Onyx cars we have:
JH4NA21695S000235
JH4NA21685S000212
and
?

Add this to the other 3 Imola Orange/Orange combos and you might see some sequential serials like you've said...

Last edited:
Back