Nice 2002 - 2005 NSX's for Sale

Just for kicks I went onto www.autotrader.com and took a look around and to my amazement found my 2002 Imola NSX for sale!!!

Haha...either its a prank or the dealership placed the ad prior to me purchasing the car. Funny though...:biggrin:

Anyway some nice 2002 - 2005 NSX's are shown for sale including the other Imola Orange (2003) for sale in Florida with a reduced price! Also, check out the 2005 Long Beach Blue Pearl with 13K on it for $69,999 and a 1 owner car to boot! Also there's a 2002 Yellow NSX for $54,900 with low mileage...

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/searc...awsp=false&keywordsrep=&keywordsfyc=&systime=

Last edited:
like, da' O.C.!

Also, check out the 2005 Laguna Beach Blue Pearl...
Hey Lawrence of Arabia, you've been watchin' too much MTV! It's Long Beach Blue pearl, lmfao... :D

Have fun w/ your ImeldaMarcos Orange pearl, ha! What's the ETA on it? Can't wait to see pics of it w/ the Dubai sights... :cool:

Re: like, da' O.C.!

Hey Lawrence of Arabia, you've been watchin' too much MTV! It's Long Beach Blue pearl, lmfao... :D

Have fun w/ your ImeldaMarcos Orange pearl, ha! What's the ETA on it? Can't wait to see pics of it w/ the Dubai sights... :cool:

Hahaha...LMAO! Man I must stop watching the O.C., Beverly Hills 90210, and Dawsons Creek...:tongue:

I've edited my post...LOL. Yeah the ImeldaMarcos Orange Pearl will be an eye catcher over here. Should fit in with all of the Lamborghini's and such with funky coloring. Due to arrive mid-August...

Has anyone else noticed that the Uber luxury cars are now coming in strange colors? Lamborghini's of every color are popping up here and what's with all of the Metallic Brown Porsches? Yes...BROWN!

Trend?

This week I've seen 1 Lime colored Gallardo, 1 Wine colored F430, Metallic Brown Porsches, and a nice light blue Ferrari 599...

Last edited:

Hahaha...LMAO! Man I must stop watching the O.C., Beverly Hills 90210, and Dawsons Creek...:tongue:

I've edited my post...LOL. Yeah the ImeldaMarcos Orange Pearl will be an eye catcher over here. Should fit in with all of the Lamborghini's and such with funky coloring. Due to arrive mid-August...

Has anyone else noticed that the Uber luxury cars are now coming in strange colors? Lamborghini's of every color are popping up here and what's with all of the Metallic Brown Porsches? Yes...BROWN!

Trend?

This week I've seen 1 Lime colored Gallardo, 1 Wine colored F430, Metallic Brown Porsches, and a nice light blue Ferrari 599...

It's funny you say that. The 09 TL color brochure has a new color called Mayan Bronze Metallic. It's kind of a copper/brown color. I instantly fell in love with it just from a 1 inch square. So, now I have to get rid of my 08 TSX and figure out a way to get this car in this color. In SH-AWD of course!:biggrin:

It's funny you say that. The 09 TL color brochure has a new color called Mayan Bronze Metallic. It's kind of a copper/brown color. I instantly fell in love with it just from a 1 inch square. So, now I have to get rid of my 08 TSX and figure out a way to get this car in this color. In SH-AWD of course!:biggrin:

Make sure you get it with that wacky Uhmber interior:biggrin:

It certainly does seem that the 02+ NSX market (if not all NSXs to some extent) has really taken a nosedive in the last few months. If anything, you'd think that pricing would be stronger now with summer but apparently not. Blame the economy...

Prices will go back to previous levels once the economy recovers (ie, 75k for 05's, 30k for 91s) but that won't be for a long time. 8 months ago I would have said you would be getting an absolute steal for a nice 04 or 05 in the high 50s, but now that's probably pretty common for anything other than garage queens.

Make sure you get it with that wacky Uhmber interior:biggrin:

I actually would seriously consider that, but probably go with the black interior. I'm really torn. 91-94 NSX and buy an old Accord or 09 TL? This sucks! :biggrin:

It certainly does seem that the 02+ NSX market (if not all NSXs to some extent) has really taken a nosedive in the last few months. If anything, you'd think that pricing would be stronger now with summer but apparently not. Blame the economy...

Prices will go back to previous levels once the economy recovers (ie, 75k for 05's, 30k for 91s) but that won't be for a long time. 8 months ago I would have said you would be getting an absolute steal for a nice 04 or 05 in the high 50s, but now that's probably pretty common for anything other than garage queens.

I think there are alot of 05's coming off their $799 lease too. I'm sure that has a little to do with it. Instead of a small handful to choose from, there are now several across the country in various conditions and mileage.

I think there are alot of 05's coming off their $799 lease too. I'm sure that has a little to do with it. Instead of a small handful to choose from, there are now several across the country in various conditions and mileage.

There are a lot of 05s, I'm sure for that reason. Practically no 02-04s. That's why I'm pretty sure the prices will come back to normal when the economy recovers. I'm debating getting another 05 in black or LBBP for that reason actually.

There are a lot of 05s, I'm sure for that reason. Practically no 02-04s. That's why I'm pretty sure the prices will come back to normal when the economy recovers. I'm debating getting another 05 in black or LBBP for that reason actually.

Buy low, sell high! I like it! :biggrin:

Buy low, sell high! I like it! :biggrin:

I know! I just wish I had a dealer's license so I didn't have to drop $4k sales tax on every trade.

NSXs may be "on sale" right now and for a while. But P-cars and F-cars are (will be) screaming liquidation-sale blue light specials in the coming months. I'd drive an F355 for the price of a new MDX, wouldn't you?? :biggrin:

That's a rare Imola! :eek: 1 of 8 made between 2002 and 2005.

Mine's the same...

Actually in the past 3 months 3 of these Imola's have come up for sale, where are the other 5?

1. My 2002 Imola/Onyx w/9,199 miles
2. The super low mileage 2005 Imola/Onyx that had 66miles on the odometer - Selling price was $89k
3. This 2005 Imola/Onyx w/19,000 miles - Asking price $85k

That's a rare Imola! :eek: 1 of 8 made between 2002 and 2005.

Mine's the same...

Actually in the past 3 months 3 of these Imola's have come up for sale, where are the other 5?

1. My 2002 Imola/Onyx w/9,199 miles
2. The super low mileage 2005 Imola/Onyx that had 66miles on the odometer - Selling price was $89k
3. This 2005 Imola/Onyx w/19,000 miles - Asking price $85k

+1! These imola/black combos are coming out of the woodwork! But no problems with my orange interior:

2.jpg

Kid/White92,

Can you guys post the color combinations of the 24 that are left? hehe....:wink:

Sorry, I don't have access to that. Kid won't show me. He's not invited to my next birthday party now. :tongue:

Back