newbie hello

Wanted to say hello to all.

Sold my vette and I am flying to LA this weekend to pick up a 2005 Black NSX.

Wish me luck! and pray for my wallet to recover.

Props to supra2nv for all the friendly advice. :smile:

welcome to the board, I hope you enjoy the nsx as much as we do.

welcome....

if I only could have the new zr1 vette and an 05 nsx with SC....Life would be great:smile:

Congrats, and welcome aboard. Where will you be driving your NSX back to? Hope you enjoy your NSX more than your old vette.

Welcome! Congrats on your purchase!!!

Instead of Nightmares I predict you will be having Dreams causing you to get up several times in the middle of the night to check the garage to make sure it is actually true:biggrin: I DO OWN an NSX!!!

I am excited for you...brings back fond memories of when I picked up my car. You'll notice right away how much more refined the NSX feels.

Excellent color choice as well:biggrin: I recommend Zaino detailing products and a California car duster!

Enjoy the car!

Take some time out in LA for leasure recreation, check out a few Beaches. Drive should be fun.

Congrats.

You are gonna love it especially knowing how the car performs on the street AND at the gas pump! Best of luck!

Wanted to say hello to all.

Sold my vette and I am flying to LA this weekend to pick up a 2005 Black NSX.

Wish me luck! and pray for my wallet to recover.

Props to supra2nv for all the friendly advice. :smile:

Nothin but envy here. I'm nsx'less.

Congrats to you! I also sold a vette (02) to buy this beauty and have never looked back! You'll love it! :cool:

Congrats!

Drive up HW1 along the coast to San Fracisco or Oregon, the car was made for that road. Do it during the week as there is little traffic then. You will remember it forever. I used to live in CA and miss the coastal highway so much. We have nothing like it out East in my neck of the woods. I have thought of shipping the car just to do a drive like that for a week, all the way up and back. Don't just rush home, if you can, try this detour.

Best of Luck, and I like you color choice!:wink:

Tytus

Grats and welcome to the prime family. :biggrin:

Welcome! Congrats on your purchase!!!

Instead of Nightmares I predict you will be having Dreams causing you to get up several times in the middle of the night to check the garage to make sure it is actually true:biggrin: I DO OWN an NSX!!!

I am excited for you...brings back fond memories of when I picked up my car. You'll notice right away how much more refined the NSX feels.

Excellent color choice as well:biggrin: I recommend Zaino detailing products and a California car duster!

Enjoy the car!

I think the nightmare will be his wallet being drained...SLOWLY:biggrin: !!!

BTW... Congrats, good luck and welcome aboard!

Congratulations on the new '05. At least you won't have quite as many pieces to consider upgrading as those of us with older ones! Your drive home will be something special I'd predict; mine certainly was.

Enjoy!

Back