• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

New to Houston

Man I just got back and California rocks! Houston isn't gonna measure up but it's got it's own unique charm and the people are nice. So welcome! You just missed our TX wide event in Austin but you can check out the threads. The weather is still decent so maybe we need to have a meet soon. Usually we try to catch a bite after cars and coffee but that was this morning.

Welcome , yeah htown is way slower than Cali and crappy weather lol, wish I can move to Cali sooner than later

It was tough leaving, but my job sent me here. Didn't know C&C was today or I would've stopped by. If you all have meet let me know, I'll be there.

I will say we have a badass C&C compared to Irvine. We have about 1500 cars attend where they have probably 200 that fit in that teeny little parking lot at Mazda HQ. Big oil money here means the cars are just as awesome too... I was expecting way more from the SoCal scene!

Welcome to Htown. Agree C&C is the best. What part of town are you in? Driving the Hill Country is a trip. The twisted sisters is a joy. 336, 335, 337. I'm up for a social gathering after the holidays. The spa yellow is nice.

Back