NEW SHOES 18/19 TSW Thruxtons

Here are the pics that i was going to put up a while ago. Due to lots of interest in these wheels, here is the post/pics.

Specs: 18x8F, 19x9.5R TSW Thruxton. I dont know the offsets unfortunately. I bought them through Discount tire company and they ordered them for me. The fronts have about 3" lip and the rears have 4".
Great buy for $1600 with tires!!!

10069Picture_007.jpg

10069Picture_003.jpg

10069Picture_005.jpg

10069Picture_004.jpg

More pics can be seen here: http://www.nsxprime.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=10069

That Ford pick-up is bangin. I especially like the diamond plate tool box.... too bad the corvette kept getting in the way of your pic! :p :D :cool:

I just bought a set and I will post pictures tommorrow. They look nice on your car also.

94 green x

The offset for the fronts are 40mm and the rears are 35mm. spacers are not required.

deedubb said:
Here are the pics that i was going to put up a while ago. Due to lots of interest in these wheels, here is the post/pics.

Specs: 18x8F, 19x9.5R TSW Thruxton. I dont know the offsets unfortunately. I bought them through Discount tire company and they ordered them for me. The fronts have about 3" lip and the rears have 4".
Great buy for $1600 with tires!!!

10069Picture_007.jpg

10069Picture_003.jpg

10069Picture_005.jpg

10069Picture_004.jpg

More pics can be seen here: http://www.nsxprime.com/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=10069

Last edited:
congrats, looks nice and $1600 really its worth it ;)

bangbang001 said:
The offset for the fronts are 40mm and the rears are 35mm. Spacers are not required.

225/35/18 front and 265/30/19 rear

my car is lowered with bilsteins on the lower perch.

bangbang001 said:
my car is lowered with bilsteins on the lower perch.

I really like how the car looks with the springs on the lower perch. Quick question..... what kind of springs are you using? Aftermarket lowering springs (Eibach, H&R, RM, etc?) or are you using stock springs? I know with my Eibachs and Bilsteins, if I put it on the lower perch, my front lip will be on the ground.... litterally. Right now with the OEM front lip (newer version so it hangs lower), I scrape on EVERYTHING and there's only 3" of clearance on the lowest part.

My tires sizes are the same as bangbang mentioned. Mine are Nitto NT 555's. my car is on comptech springs and there is no rubbing on the rears but minor rubbing on the fronts at full wheel lock as expected with the 18s on the front. im never at full lock so i dont notice it.

Newman said:
I really like how the car looks with the springs on the lower perch. Quick question..... what kind of springs are you using? Aftermarket lowering springs (Eibach, H&R, RM, etc?) or are you using stock springs? I know with my Eibachs and Bilsteins, if I put it on the lower perch, my front lip will be on the ground.... litterally. Right now with the OEM front lip (newer version so it hangs lower), I scrape on EVERYTHING and there's only 3" of clearance on the lowest part.

I have the oem springs, I had the H&R but I thought it was too low for my taste.

deedubb said:
My tires sizes are the same as bangbang mentioned. Mine are Nitto NT 555's. my car is on comptech springs and there is no rubbing on the rears but minor rubbing on the fronts at full wheel lock as expected with the 18s on the front. im never at full lock so i dont notice it.

I order these wheels too. It should be by this monday. i will post the pics. the front tire size of mine is 215/35/18.

Very nice your car. enjoy. Beautiful color.

ANYTIME said:
If you look real close, they are Nittos. :D

I did make a serious attempt to read the sidewalls but after popping a vein in my head, I thought it would be easier just to ask... :D

Hey DeeDub,

What color is your wheel? Is it hyperblack? Looks silver on the pictures. Nice wheels!

here are pics of my Thruxtons 18/19

Attachments

• DSC_0539c.jpg
    DSC_0539c.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 2,492
  • DSC_0540b.jpg
    DSC_0540b.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 2,488
sweet setup, my only compliant would be that the rims dont seem to be staggered... big lip in the front and in the back just isnt my style... but still "off the hook"

BRIDGEWATER ACURA said:
sweet setup, my only compliant would be that the rims dont seem to be staggered... big lip in the front and in the back just isnt my style... but still "off the hook"

If you were to see it in person you could very well see the difference in the front and back :)

SOB. Those wheel tire combo are smok-n.......Nice look on budget or not... :D

jagtiger said:
Hey DeeDub,

What color is your wheel? Is it hyperblack? Looks silver on the pictures. Nice wheels!

Mine are Hyper black too but i guess they look different than the pic posted of the green NSX because mine was taken in direct sunlight and my car is lighter than that car. You can tell better in person that they are hyper black.

Back