NEW SHOES 18/19 TSW Thruxtons

Nice looking wheels, especially for the price. Would you happen to know the weights?

Imola Orange is my favorite color, beautiful paint and the black top makes it very distinctive.

Why cant i find these on their website?

deedubb said:
My tires sizes are the same as bangbang mentioned. Mine are Nitto NT 555's. my car is on comptech springs and there is no rubbing on the rears but minor rubbing on the fronts at full wheel lock as expected with the 18s on the front. im never at full lock so i dont notice it.

Any traction control (TCS) issues with with 215 or 225/35/18 and 265/30/19?

The ratio between the front and back is less than 5%.

The wheels are quite heavy (19's is about 29lbs. according the tire.com) Any performance degradation?

I love the look of these wheels... I tried to get the 17/18 combo,but is unavaiable. I am worry about the low profile of the front tires with the 18/19 combo.

Thanks. ;)

PoohBEAR said:
loving the lips...but toooo much brake exposure.

Paint all the rotor and caliper black to minimize brake appearance.
Also better brake cooling.

that 4" lip must look huge in person. I have Axis Milano on my is300 with 3.25" lip and it looks huge already.

bridge ack is a blingwannabe!!

BRIDGEWATER ACURA said:
sweet setup, my only compliant would be that the rims dont seem to be staggered... big lip in the front and in the back just isnt my style... but still "off the hook"
he ragged my wheels too!!

nice shoes!!!
signed, p-doody

fkong777 said:
Paint all the rotor and caliper black to minimize brake appearance.
Also better brake cooling.

that 4" lip must look huge in person. I have Axis Milano on my is300 with 3.25" lip and it looks huge already.

Since that picture, the rotors have been replaced with some x-drilled rotors and it looks much better

nis350 said:
Any traction control (TCS) issues with with 215 or 225/35/18 and 265/30/19?

The ratio between the front and back is less than 5%.

The wheels are quite heavy (19's is about 29lbs. according the tire.com) Any performance degradation?

I love the look of these wheels... I tried to get the 17/18 combo,but is unavaiable. I am worry about the low profile of the front tires with the 18/19 combo.

Thanks. ;)

I couldn't tell you. The TCS light has been on since i bought the car. Sorry.
I have not noticed any performance degradation but then again i dont track the car or anything extreme like that. The tire wear is wonderful tho. Im at 8K miles and still have plenty of traction on origional tires i bought with them

Are these wheels actually for the NSX, meaning "hub-centric." Or are the lug nuts the only centric "hold"? thx for any reply

T-Med said:
how about white with black top? thanks.

HOW BOUT IT?!

Thanks. ;)

Questions for the current owners with these wheels. Any problems with pot holes with these super low profile tires, especially the front?

Are these wheels strong? I just don't want to replace bent wheels every 6 mos.

Thanks. ;)

lil' bit o 18/19 heaven!!!!!

i like the effects of grass.... :D

Attachments

• DSC02642.JPG
    DSC02642.JPG
    35.3 KB · Views: 1,618
hey, king of bling- they called me dr. greenthumb in college :cool:

smokin'

that grass is actually a putting green....scraper!!
bridge ack's inspiration for his '02 convert.... :p

you had better nev rally this weekend, dude ;)

Attachments

• 281x144_frog_in_water.jpg
    281x144_frog_in_water.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 1,442
Very nice. I wish I would've seen those a couple months ago. Though I do like the wheels on mine. I bought iForged Aeros, and really like the way they look.

I put 18" TSW wheels on my wife's Lexus RX300, and they look pretty nice. TSW seems to make a pretty nice wheel at a good price.

Back