New owner

I went to Calgary, Alberta on Friday and picked up my new (to me!) '91 NSX, and drove it 1100 kilometers home to Victoria, BC on Saturday. It has just over 130,000 kilometers (~81,000 miles) after the trip. No accidents, full documented service history, clean inside and out. Regardless to say, that trip back was a total blast threading the new car through the Rocky mountains!

At the dealer:
IM000368.jpg

Back home with my other Acura:
IM000393.jpg

Some more pictures from my trip HERE

Yup, the previous owner had the top matched to the rest of the car. Very well done too. That's one of the things that caught my eye, as I'm one of those folks that likes the same color roof rather then the black roof.

Nice car. Enjoy and welcome to the club. How was Calgary? I grew up there and miss that place a lot.

Hondatech said:
I went to Calgary, Alberta on Friday and picked up my new (to me!) '91 NSX, and drove it 1100 kilometers home to Victoria, BC on Saturday. It has just over 130,000 kilometers (~81,000 miles) after the trip. No accidents, full documented service history, clean inside and out. Regardless to say, that trip back was a total blast threading the new car through the Rocky mountains!

Its funny one of the Prime member bought his NSX from Vancouver island and drove it all the way back to Calgary. And now you buy one from Calgary and drove it all the way back to Victoria.

I used to live in Victoria and i went to Honda City for service. I could not find a Honda/Acura dealer that provide good service except the Acura dealer in Regina. Might be because at that time i just have a Honda Civic CX...........

Welcome you to the NSX Prime and enjoy your ride!!

Last edited:
Congrats Hondatech!! The car looks new. Really, really nice car congrats.

Thanks everyone! So far it just brings a great, big smile to my face every time I twist the key and hear the engine rumble to life behind me. And it's bringing me lots of well-natured death threats from my co-workers :biggrin: :biggrin:

Back