New owner of a 2005 NSX with 6000 Miles on it saying HI!

Looks pretty good but I think that odometer looks rolled, also the car looks like it was repainted red from black based on the rear inner fender.

Hope to see you on the road after you re-align the wheels and wash it.

this VIN is a Red/Black NSX....JH4NA21665S000046

and that Odometer has not been rolled...I think youre seriously mistaken...plus, wouldnt make comments like that without understanding what is fact first.

Last edited:
NO it's just after going thru somthing bad like this you just want to see it go away. I wish him luck with the job although I think it will cost more than they think. All depends on how well they plan to fix it.

I just site THIS car which is forsale in Toronto (and has been) for $45k ALL FIXED UP. Rest of the car outside of this pic was untouched.

Im not so sure this venture will be as profitable as they believe.

Hey you should let us Edmonton guys come out for a looksee and helpski.
Just pic a date and time and we'll see how many can stop by.
Did you try to put the top on the car?
How does it fit.
I somehow thought it didn't, which in my mind would make this a parts car.
Just my thoughts though.
I would love to see this car back on the road and hangin with the gang.
Trev

Does the tape deck still work? That could be pricey.

ffffanman: How many Edmonton guys are there? There is a plastic piece broken off the top. We didn't latch it down because of that. The windshield isn't even broken OR cracked. Which is a bonus for us.

White92: I think you're trying to make a subtle joke on how much the price to fix the car is going to be. If so, ......well then you're welcome to your opinion and I'm fine with that. And you still could very well be right. So far it's looking like we're doing ok with the parts we found so far though price wise.

Probably all totalled there are 20 nsx's around.
Not all nsx'ers are friendly nor do they care about prime or other nsx's.
I have had two of these.
One car was in a parking lot for a while and now has moved.
I do know who the owner is but will leave him alone.
The rest of us are pretty cool and just wanna have fun.
Dan, Ryan and Albert are in St. Albert area.
Eddie on the north, Me in Capilano.
Warren is around, Sam is just out of town with the orange painted one.
Kevin is in Millwoods.
And the rest I have a brain fart right now.
Oh, Allan is off of whyte.
I think the new one driving around all winter is Dave and he works out in Grande Prairie I think.
Robin owns Rockies Batteries on the south side on 86 st and has a prime black 95 nsx-t.
Um, I must go to sleep now.
Talk to you later
468-1110 work.
Trev

Good luck with your project Bro...theres also a few of us in Calgary...but not as many it seems...hopefully we will see you and your machine during Stampede Week:wink:

Dam:cool:

^^Thanks, we'll see how everything turns out. Right now we're shooting for $35K all in with fix. As of right now it's looking doable. We've located all the parts we need as well except for the stuff above.

If anyone has some free time and wants to help me out that would be great. I need to know the specific years that each part above is interchangeable with. For example, the glove box, are all of them the same from 91-05.....or are only the NSX's with passenger side airbag's interchangeable etc. Along with the rest of the stuff.

Back