New owner here

Thats why Im holding on to my OEM 15/16 set-up, they are factory Chrome, nasty, but Im gonna get them re-finished

do you guys like the OEM 15/16 chrome look or should I have them refinished to the grey look? the chrome is heavier im sure

I personally don't like that chrome look. I really need to have my OEM 15/16s refinished. I like that look - I'm just afraid that now with the 05 shocks/spring set up it would look like an even bigger gap with the OEM rims. Looks like I'm set up for "off roading" right now. :rolleyes:

I personally don't like that chrome look. I really need to have my OEM 15/16s refinished. I like that look - I'm just afraid that now with the 05 shocks/spring set up it would look like an even bigger gap with the OEM rims. Looks like I'm set up for "off roading" right now. :rolleyes:

You haven't gotten the Swifts yet? :)

You haven't gotten the Swifts yet? :)

No unfortunately Honcho. I may go to bilsteins on the lower perch - not sure yet. I may need just a bit more drop than the swifts offer - I don't know yet. I'm still pondering. I need therapy....:confused:

Back