New Nsx Owner! Just Bought it Monday!

Dang im starting to feel horrible with the reaction from you guys when you see the pics :frown: i know she needs help big time!

Dont worry, a lot of things can easily be replaced/upgraded. Just take your time and she will look good once again.

was this car in the DC/VA/MD area? It looks very familiar (i saw it on craigslist a while back i think) I was thinking of buying it at one time.

good luck with it!!

Good luck with the project! Wish I had something you needed. BTW, that fan in the engine bay can be removed. Its basically pointless and later models didn't even come with them. I removed mine a few years ago, no issues.

yeah honda thought that the engine bay temp would get super hot so they added it as a precaution but later found out it wasnt nes.
I havent taken mine out its not hurting anything but it does weigh a few pounds

Arista5: I dont have much history on the car but i do know the man i bought it from owned it for atleast 5yrs and he lived in Castaic Ca which is next door to Magic Mountain here in California.

Blodi: Thanx bro, the thought is what counts, and that solves the mystery of what that fan does then, good i dont need to replace it for now since i have other things to replace more important.

Shawn: I guess i can take it out until i find a decent 1 later down the road to make her look good after i clean up the engine bay, but then again its not hurting anything like u said, ill just wait then.

misojdm. yup i sacrificed perfect working looking cars for this project Nsx, people look at me and say u sold your cars for this 1? im like yup wait until shes done. I really really wanted a car that not just anyone had it and that i knew it was built right so got lucky finding 1.

blue_myriddn, thank you for your words of encouragement and super big thumps up to Shawn!

nsxot1c, just what i said when i saw her, perfect project to make her mine my way.

Shawn, thank you sir and you're right Prime is really a great place and im finding great people that love this car like your self and many others.

junior40er, you're right i guess i just have to take it slow on the healing progress.
Thank you all for the comments and help.

Back