New NSX owner from Dubai

Ben - He paid $68 or close there to in the U.S. Granted though cars are much cheaper here brand new then in NA. My S2000 cost me $19K less here off the showroom floor than back in Canada.

I'll try but its a long shot on the NSX unless we can get the guys number.

Jetpilot

Ben - He paid $68 or close there to in the U.S. Granted though cars are much cheaper here brand new then in NA. My S2000 cost me $19K less here off the showroom floor than back in Canada.

Jetpilot

Ok, thanks, I appreciate you trying.

It must be nice to live in a country that has no domestic auto industry. There's no incentive to levy unfair import taxes. In most countries that have their own auto industry, imports are always heavily taxed, heavily restricted (or prohibited) for political reasons, or both.

Jetpilot

Is this the car? Any update on it? Maybe you can track it from the number plate. This was taken mid 2006.

3825wrgubk.jpg

Ben that's the one! Just received the pictures of it damaged...here they are unfortunately...how did you get this picture?

As Jim said, I found it from his thread. I think he said it's originally from a thread on an E46 board.

I was searching for Dubai related threads because I'll be heading out there in November.

Hopefully you can track down the owner, or which shop it's at. The driver doorjamb label holds a major key to NSX history. :smile:

It's too bad it got wrecked. From the looks of it, it most likely has frame damage. :(

I don't know of any non-running NSX's here and all 3 that I know of are running.

Dubai will have 2 more - mine and DubaiRich's arrives mid-end October.

As Jim said, I found it from his thread. I think he said it's originally from a thread on an E46 board.

I was searching for Dubai related threads because I'll be heading out there in November.

Hopefully you can track down the owner, or which shop it's at. The driver doorjamb label holds a major key to NSX history. :smile:

It's too bad it got wrecked. From the looks of it, it most likely has frame damage. :(

Ben, I got it from this thread. Warning, the thread is 930+ pages and I do not know what page I found this NSX on! :eek:

Just reviving this thread because I ran into the owner of the Silver Automatic this evening. I was cruising along in my NSX and he pulled me over in his Lamborghini Murciealgo. My NSX caught his eye and he said that he still has the Silver 2005 Automatic and its presently in Atlanta being repaired (didn't have frame damage as we had thought). Once its complete he's shipping it over with another +02 Silver/Black NSX he's just purchased this week! His name is Gino and a great guy.

Cheers,
Jetpilot

Just reviving this thread because I ran into the owner of the Silver Automatic this evening. I was cruising along in my NSX and he pulled me over in his Lamborghini Murciealgo. My NSX caught his eye and he said that he still has the Silver 2005 Automatic and its presently in Atlanta being repaired (didn't have frame damage as we had thought). Once its complete he's shipping it over with another +02 Silver/Black NSX he's just purchased this week! His name is Gino and a great guy.

Cheers,
Jetpilot

That's great news!! I hope we can get pictures of the doorjamb VIN label someday. Do you know which shop in Atlanta? Maybe one of the people down there can check it out.

Did you tell him that he may quite possibly have the last US Spec NSX ever offered for sale?

I wonder why he sent it to the US, rather than to the factory in Japan.

That said, my Dubai trip in November is confirmed! :)

Cool Ben send me a PM and I'll give you my number and we can meet up. Heck I'll even arrange a meeting with Gino (the owner of said NSX).

RJMCMillan - I haven't posted that I got her yet as I'm waiting for my new custom wheels to arrive and install them. Then I'll post but yes she arrived last week after the longest journey ever! At least for my sanity :)

Ben I'm arranging to have Gino get someone to snap a photo of the doorjam...stay tuned!

Very cool!! Much appreciated. Will send you PM soon about my visit. :)

Back