New nsx for chrismas

I saw the car while the previous owner still owned it. Very nice, literally mint condition. I didn't think she would just give it away like she did! This could be the biggest random act of kindness ever in NSXCA history! And it all happened in the BA chapter!

J

I was out in the East Bay the other day and I saw Bill driving his new 05 NSX. The Work emotion CR wheels with the fenders right on top of the tires.... It looked amazing!!!

Bill, I can't wait until the next meet to see your NSX :biggrin:

Mike

I'm pretty sure I saw Bill again in the BlackHawk area around 11:30am. I was on Blackhawk Drive in my 540IT wagon and Bill just zoomed by as if I was standing still. I guess he was testing out the Comptech Supercharger. :biggrin: The exhaust sounded great. :biggrin:

Mike

I'm pretty sure I saw Bill again in the BlackHawk area around 11:30am. I was on Blackhawk Drive in my 540IT wagon and Bill just zoomed by as if I was standing still. I guess he was testing out the Comptech Supercharger. :biggrin: The exhaust sounded great. :biggrin:

Mike

Mike,i had my foot in it. :rolleyes:if you're in my hood call me an james an we will have lunch.......................bill

Hey, hey, hey!!! You gotta wait on Mike to hook up with me for lunch? I'm in your 'hood every workday! :tongue:

J

Mike,i had my foot in it. :rolleyes:if you're in my hood call me an james an we will have lunch.......................bill

Hey, hey, hey!!! You gotta wait on Mike to hook up with me for lunch? I'm in your 'hood every workday! :tongue:

J

Maybe we can have an un-official NSX meet? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Mike

I can't be sure, but I could of sworn I saw Bill in his new 05 NSX on PCH (Pacific Coast Highway) in Newport Beach at around 7pm tonight. Bill if you are here in SoCal, let me know. Maybe we can do lunch or dinner? I'm here until Monday.

Mike

Hey Bill,
Quit putting miles on that NSX and PM me your asking price if you are offering the car for sale. :smile:

I can't be sure, but I could of sworn I saw Bill in his new 05 NSX on PCH (Pacific Coast Highway) in Newport Beach at around 7pm tonight. Bill if you are here in SoCal, let me know. Maybe we can do lunch or dinner? I'm here until Monday.

Mike

Mike, good eyes i tested the on topanga can. blvd, mike i have to tell you wow!!!what a car ctsc wow wow. I'll see you later i just got home. all i want to do is sleeppppppppppppppppppppp....bill....:wink:

Mike, good eyes i tested the on topanga can. blvd, mike i have to tell you wow!!!what a car ctsc wow wow. I'll see you later i just got home. all i want to do is sleeppppppppppppppppppppp....bill....:wink:

Bill,

What did you tell your wife? That your'e going to the store to get milk, eggs and bread!!! You just left out the part that the grocery store is in Newport Beach :biggrin::eek::biggrin:

Mike

Bill,

What did you tell your wife? That your'e going to the store to get milk, eggs and bread!!! You just left out the part that the grocery store is in Newport Beach :biggrin::eek::biggrin:

Mike

Mike - I don't think she even noticed I was gone, as long as dinner is on the table when she gets home............:rolleyes:

Mike - I don't think she even noticed I was gone, as long as dinner is on the table when she gets home............:rolleyes:

Dinner on the table when she gets home.... :confused:... Sounds like you make a good wife for you other half. LOL... :tongue:

I hope you woke up in time to make dinner before the wife came home. BTW, what did you make for dinner or did you do take out? :biggrin:

Mike

Last night I decided to take a trip to Las Vegas fron SoCal and about 2pm this afternoon as I was driving by the Bellagio, I see Bill driving his new NSX into the Bellagio. I would have went back, but I was on my way back to Huntington Beach.

Bill, I'm glad to see you enjoying your new NSX. :biggrin::biggrin:

Mike

Last edited:
Bill, Las Vegas is a very long way to drive for take-out, even though the Bellagio has the worlds best buffet. :D

Last edited:
Back