New nsx for chrismas

Can you belive that a friend, give me a new red nsx t for christmas I can't belive it .What a friend thanks .......Bill

Last edited:
She had two nsx's she can't drive but one at a time so she give me one but i hear if it was not me it was going to be jimbo who got the red nsx t....bill

She had two nsx's she can't drive but one at a time so she give me one but i hear if it was not me it was going to be jimbo who got the red nsx t....bill

Damn Bill. I was planning on turning my NSX in on the lease... gee, would you consider selling me one of your NSX's?

Hey Bill, I heard you had a kid with an asian woman years ago but you just don't know it...... can I call you dad? :biggrin:

Maybe you need a younger brother? lol

I would sell the new one it's only got 920 miles on it ctsc,work wheels and more .......bill

Would you sell it without the ctsc and work wheels and do you still have the OEM parts? I'm look for an all OEM setup this time around. PM me what the asking price is if you're interested.

thx... gary

Would you sell it without the ctsc and work wheels and do you still have the OEM parts? I'm look for an all OEM setup this time around. PM me what the asking price is if you're interested.

thx... gary

Well Gary,This is what it is, it's a red, 05 with 920 miles on it an work emotion cr wheels
Fujitsubo exhaust
Ssuper-ex inconel headers
Downforce side skirts
Nsx-r chassis bar
Nsx-r steering wheel 320mm
Quick Release nrg 2.5
Short shift kit/ct
Zanardi shift boot
Sparco milano prestige seats red
BBK stoptech kit /red
Ark adjustable coilover suspension f/r
c/t adjustable sway bars f/r.........................:smile:

Wow Bill. That is a lot of stuff on your car and with so little mileage. But the price you're are asking is a bit too much for me. And besides, I'm going purely OEM setup this time.

But you do know that you can get a lot more if you sell the car fully stock and sell off all the aftermarket stuff.

-gary

Well Gary,This is what it is, it's a red, 05 with 920 miles on it an work emotion cr wheels
Fujitsubo exhaust
Downforce side skirts
Nsx-r chassis bar
Quick Release nrg 2.5
Short shift kit/ct
Zanardi shift boot
BBK stoptech kit /red

Last edited:
Holycrap:eek: I thought you were kidding..

If you are selling any parts off it I will take the:
BBK stoptech kit /red

Fujitsubo exhaust
Downforce side skirts
Nsx-r chassis bar
Quick Release nrg 2.5
Short shift kit/ct
Zanardi shift boot
BBK stoptech kit /red