(New Member) Glad to be back after 6 years!!!

First of all, thanks Prime for continuing to be both a source of information and place were NSX purists can all share their love for a timeless sports car as ours.

After selling my dream car ('99 Monte Carlo Blue NSXT) six years ago, I spent the next six years in-and-out of several sports cars. Everytime I saw a NSX on the road, I continue to be taken by it's remarkable presence.

Without my wife's permission, I bought another NSX this past summer to take care of an itch I had ever since. It's still a great car to drive, modify, and stare at in the garage. In fact, the NSX still gives me the most enjoyable driving experience and pubic attention despite being over 16 y.o. :smile:

OK enough yada...some quick poor quality photos to share. Here's my '91 + '02 OEM Updates. Shout out to the Shad/Ryan @ Driving Ambitions for helping me restore/modify/maintain my car in her current condition.

Attachments

• garage1.jpg
    garage1.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 307
  • side1.jpg
    side1.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 269
  • side2.jpg
    side2.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 345
  • garage2.jpg
    garage2.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 227
Congrats. Great car. Diggin' those Takata harnesses.

Have fun. Drive safe.

Ok. Have fun anyway. :biggrin:

didnt you tell me you had a free rear valance for a silver nsx and I gave you all my info and offered shipping for it and I never heard from you. you still go it?

didnt you tell me you had a free rear valance for a silver nsx and I gave you all my info and offered shipping for it and I never heard from you. you still go it?

Sarge- wrong guy. This is my first posting ever- I recommend the "search" function before making any accusations eh?

Welcome back.:smile:

How about some more pics without the other cars :biggrin: Some of the back too maybe.

Haha, so another NSXer Returns to the Fray...and it looks like you've gone to the darkside of the force...
darth-vader.jpg

Quick question....the paint looks beautifully liquid in your pics. Is this the original paint? I'm sure the hood and bumper was repainted, what of the rest of the car?:cool:

welcome back, wow somebody here is balling!! You have a 02+ NSX a 996 turbo and a mercedes AMG SL55, you sir definitely have great taste in cars.

Sick stable, always wondered what it was like to drive a Supra. Ive driven and owned practically everything but never one of them. Must be a beast! Does it feel heavy compared to the NSX? Driving position, feel, etc?

jesus christ those are sweet rides, if you don't mind me asking what do you do for a living?

jesus christ those are sweet rides, if you don't mind me asking what do you do for a living?

Pimpin' aint easy:biggrin:

Sick stable, always wondered what it was like to drive a Supra. Ive driven and owned practically everything but never one of them. Must be a beast! Does it feel heavy compared to the NSX? Driving position, feel, etc?

mike Where do see a supra:confused: If you thought that porsche was a supra,,I don't want to go to Manhiem with you anymore:wink:

Wow, im retarded. The first pic in the background, quick glance looked similar.:frown:

Thanks for the kind words guys...here's the rest of the stable (BTW white cars are for hauling the family around). First pic shows a total of 1320 hp.

Attachments

• garage4.jpg
    garage4.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 178
  • garage5.jpg
    garage5.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 118
  • LD6b.jpg
    LD6b.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 121
  • 000_0009.jpg
    000_0009.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 139
  • sl55garage.jpg
    sl55garage.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:
Congrats. Great car. Diggin' those Takata harnesses.

Have fun. Drive safe.

Ok. Have fun anyway. :biggrin:

Thanks Captain! Big congrats on you new ride! Yellow is my favorite color.

Congrat!!! very nice combo i have the same i can't stop smiling after having both
cars.

Phong - might I add you have great taste in cars & bikes.

Is that your GT2 in the back ground? Damn you got a driveway full of toys.:wink:

Davidf- It's an '04 Twin Turbo X50 tuned by Sharkwerks dynoed @ 590 hp.

"Better to ask for forgiveness than permission" I'd always say:wink:

Haha, so another NSXer Returns to the Fray...and it looks like you've gone to the darkside of the force...
darth-vader.jpg

Quick question....the paint looks beautifully liquid in your pics. Is this the original paint? I'm sure the hood and bumper was repainted, what of the rest of the car?:cool:

Previous owner had the car repainted at a cost of $6K. Black is beauty when clean, but a bitch most of the time.

welcome back, wow somebody here is balling!! You have a 02+ NSX a 996 turbo and a mercedes AMG SL55, you sir definitely have great taste in cars.

Thanks! Just wish I my wife agreed as well.

Looking for a Supra TT, but most are over-priced or over-abused. Skyline GTR or RX-7s are few imports that I haven't but would like to drive one day as well. BTW, Pimpin' ain't cheap either:frown:

sexy car! nice dazz matiz....those are discontinued, would think they would be in high demand.
Thanks! If only I had the patience, then I would be in an '05 low mileage Yellow NSX as your!

Hell of a stable you have there!!! Loving the X50!

Question... do you have any driveway issues with the NSX? I'm in the market for one as soon as I sell my current car, but I'm having concerns with my driveway. Yours looks a slightly steeper than mine so I was wondering if you have to angle or use the assistance of a board to ease any scraping... Thanks!

Love the wheels. Been looking for them for a little while now.

Hell of a stable you have there!!! Loving the X50!

Question... do you have any driveway issues with the NSX? I'm in the market for one as soon as I sell my current car, but I'm having concerns with my driveway. Yours looks a slightly steeper than mine so I was wondering if you have to angle or use the assistance of a board to ease any scraping... Thanks!

Unfortunately, my driveway is way too steep for the long NSX front end. I have to enter at an angle without any scraping, but scrapes everytime I back her out. I even had to raise my coilovers a bit higher for better clearance. Thank goodness chin spoilers are cheap to replace. Hopefully the nex NSX will incorporate a self-raising button as in my SL55.

Back