New member: Daniel Lasko 02 Yellow/Black

So Im in LA and I get a phone call from my brother, he just bought an 02 NSX, Yellow/Black with 16k miles. Im not sure if he'll post, or create a profile but Im happy to have him here and he'll be coming to meets and events:wink:The car is bone stock and he plans on leaving it that way, I'll post pics when I get home.:smile:

So Im in LA and I get a phone call from my brother, he just bought an 02 NSX, Yellow/Black with 16k miles. Im not sure if he'll post, or create a profile but Im happy to have him here and he'll be coming to meets and events:wink:The car is bone stock and he plans on leaving it that way, I'll post pics when I get home.:smile:
Great taste in cars, perfect color combo

wow, 2 brothers 3 NSXs. So Mike, did your brother get tired of asking you to borrow your NSXs ? :biggrin:

Funny you say that, he never asked once. In fact, he drove my Zanardi the other day and he didn't seem to impressed. I just spoke to him before, he wont sign up for Prime but expect to see him at meets. He's very excited and loves his new car. I have to get a couple pics of all of them in the driveway.

wow, 2 brothers 3 NSXs. So Mike, did your brother get tired of asking you to borrow your NSXs ? :biggrin:

I think I'll be asking to borrow his often, I prefer the 02+ look and a Targa:wink:And yellow:biggrin: I told him to go in my basement and snag some rims:biggrin:

I think I'll be asking to borrow his often, I prefer the 02+ look and a Targa:wink:And yellow:biggrin: I told him to go in my basement and snag some rims:biggrin:

the insane titanium lipped ray's engineering wheels??? :eek:

Mike congrats to your bro tell him he finally has good taste in cars though you know I prefer red
Now keep it out of your driveway or block it in with a dump truck so it doesnt go the way of his integra

Mike congrats to your bro tell him he finally has good taste in cars though you know I prefer red
Now keep it out of your driveway or block it in with a dump truck so it doesnt go the way of his integra

Very funny, he lives in his own house now:biggrin:Now if I can just get him to join NSX Prime or the NSXCA:redface:

Very funny, he lives in his own house now:biggrin:Now if I can just get him to join NSX Prime or the NSXCA:redface:
Prime you can't force on him, either he plays or he doesn't, but you can sign him up on NSXCA and buy him a membership so that he can come to the events!!!:cool:

Prime you can't force on him, either he plays or he doesn't, but you can sign him up on NSXCA and buy him a membership so that he can come to the events!!!:cool:

I think he needs a phone call from Roger to convince him, or a little meet next Sunday to welcome him:biggrin:

I think he needs a phone call from Roger to convince him, or a little meet next Sunday to welcome him:biggrin:
Next Sunday I'm headed up to Black Horse Garage, check it out, would make a nice run for you guys, this place is fantastic, they have a beautiful facility and their cars in storage is better than any automotive museum you could imagine. Here's the website:
www.blackhorsegarage.com

Have we done something to him already(sarcasm) and he not want to join our little online community?:biggrin
Congrats to him as that is a nice combo.

Not sure why he doesnt want to? :redface:

Back