New member: Any F/I 3.2L NSX members in mid-atlantic?

Hi Guys -

I am a fellow admirer of the NSX. I am looking seriously at the 3.2L NSX.

Are there any members in the Md/DC/VA area that are blown that would be willing to meet up and talk shop? I'd love to see what you've got done; and hopefully, you might be interested in seeing a blown bimmer. :) Do you guys have meets? Just interested in learning more about your thoughts, etc. I would especially love to talk to guys that auto-x and track their cars regularly. I'm trying to get a feel of maintenance costs, heatsoak with the whipple pd, etc...

Hope to see some of you at track events. I'm heading up to NASA's HPDE' in June and I will try to make an event in Mosport (Canada) this year. I also look forward to hitting Beaverun in July. I have a huge list of DE/FATT/auto-x events in this area if anyone needs links.

Thanks,

James

To get on the mid-Atlantic NSX email list, email me at [email protected] with your first and last names.
There are a few of us who track their cars here in the mid-Atlantic and a few blown NSX's- although I believe they're 3.0 liters.

I'll be at Summit Pt. for "Seat Time" this Friday (white '79 Rx-7) and will also be doing another Mazda club event (open to all cars and beginners) at Summit Pt. on June 14 and 15. details at www.mscw.com

Back