New Acura concept... could it be the new "NSX"

Well the ACURA door latch is sort of cool, I can see a faint echo of the S2000 in the rear side view, and..............who am I kidding? I can't find one thing about this concept that keeps me from tasting a little bit of vomit coming up the pipe! I give it an F-

That is hideous! :eek:

Ok someone needs to be fired for wasting money on something like that. :cool:

Last edited:
TC said:
If you want to hear from one of the executives at Acura who approved (and approves) of this car, watch this interview from the LA Auto Show. This guy is a 60 year-old trying to be a "dude." His styling inspiration is a yacht (his words). I lost track of the number of times he said "like".

http://www.vtec.net/news/news-item?news_item_id=637899

Scroll about 1/2 down the page.

In his own words - speaking of the car: "There's no where to go but up"

My vocabulary doesn't include colorful enough words to describe how fugly that thing is! :eek:

Can someone please tell me which is the front and which is the ass?

TC said:
If you want to hear from one of the executives at Acura who approved (and approves) of this car, watch this interview from the LA Auto Show. This guy is a 60 year-old trying to be a "dude." His styling inspiration is a yacht (his words). I lost track of the number of times he said "like".

http://www.vtec.net/news/news-item?news_item_id=637899

Scroll about 1/2 down the page.

Well, after hearing the inspiration behind it and his explanation for doing what they did, I still think it's ugly. However, I sorta see where he's coming from. Just from hearing how he talks about it, it's pretty clear that this car doesn't have anything to do at all with an NSX successor.

At least I hope it doesn't.:eek:

Why would you design a machine that looks like it is blind and has a hairlip? I think the design is insulting and ridiculous.

Egads, what the heck is going on? The new Navigator looks like crap too. What's with all these goofy grills?

It seems like everything Honda has shown after HSC has looked like ass. Except the Civic Type R.

What the hell were they thingking... :mad:

they shoud sooo fire the one who drew that scetch :rolleyes:

What a pile...

The rearend reminds me of the Chrysler Imperial concept from a year or two ago. I can see the yacht influence, it really shows thru.

I think it has an interesting silhouette... but it's a silhouette it seems that current NSX'ers don't like. Reminds me of the M coupe.

It has some neat points... but this won't make production, and isn't terribly attractive overall.

Back