New '04 TL

Sort of off topic.. but wanted to throw the feelers out. Im looking to pick up one of the new '04 TLs to augment the garage queen..

Around these parts (SF Bay area) - seems that the 6 speed models are hard to come by. Thought i'd around and see what you guys might have seen? I really like the car in the new anthracite (SP?) color..

Cheers

The 6 speed was delayed...suppose to be out by january now i heard....this is the one im waiting for......it comes with brembos and 18 inch wheels i heard

Yea... it does have the brembos, but the dealers told me the wheels were the same size (17), just with more upgraded performance tires.. if it had 18s that would be pretty cool tho!

just testdrove the auto...manuals not available as most of you know...furthermore, sales guy told me that their particular dealership will only order the 6 speed based on pre-order.

the ride is fairly stiff and very comfortable.

interior has been totally redesigned and includes the XM radio as std equipment with 3 months free service....each month will be 9.95 afterwards.

the TL is now a few inches shorter than its predecessor and a few inches wider....very good move IMO....

i give it two thumbs up for the price.....in par with euro luxury sedans....only difference is front wheel drive......

Back