Negative Comments?

The problem here is how much all of you suck, and you inability to understand my awesome superiority. Your hatred I accept as admiration as is understood and well justified. In response I will contribute nothing and ask for a small donation from each of you in turn.

I said "Good day, Sir!"

'Door slams, end scene, everyone looks at each other confused'

I'm faster to spend more money than you. :tongue::smile:

I'm faster to THINK about spending more money than you!

Please stop trying to derail my path to DocJohn awesomeness. I'm on a much faster trajectory than you my friend.

Juice - I hate everybody equally. I live an easy life :biggrin:

Trajectory - The path that a moving object follows through space as a function of time. -- oh wait...Vega$ said no rocket scientists allowed :(..hater

and not true...you said you hate me just a touch more than anyone else because of my dashing good looks.

.....except Lud, who is God here.

Whenever I pray, I must locate where Lud is and pray in the direction of his location.

No this thread was derailed when RYU chimed in... which I believe was the second post. :smile:

Vega$...as punishment I think all future references of RYU shall now be lowercase (ryu). Are you with me?

Vega$...as punishment I think all future references of RYU shall now be lowercase (ryu). Are you with me?

Well if there is one thing I've learned from this thread it is, he who has more HP is king. Since I have so much less, I am clearly inferior to you. Therefore I'm not only with you, but I must obey! :smile:

Back