Need to finance NSX? Found a good lender....

I thought I had a good deal with penfed at 1.99% "any make any model any year" loan...but after waiting for the check to come I found out the the 92 I was buying didn't qualify because of mileage (121,000) so I had to do a whole new loan and send in all sorts of more info and it was a 36 mo max...still not bad, but was sick of the waiting and hoops to jump through, so I googled classic car loans and came across LightStream. They had a great deal on an "anything loan" and could still get 2.39 for 60 mos...so I applied on line and they got right back to me and all I had to do was upload or fax a copy of recent pay stub , then they came right back with approval and asked when I wanted the money and that it would be wired straight to my bank account, of course I selected "next day" and sure enough it was in my account by 2am that morning and ready to release by 9 am..seller was much happier cuz now he could take cash, so off to my bank and filled his briefcase up. Done deal...they only except very good credit, but if you qualify they are great' highly recommend them...

Proud new owner for the third time around :biggrin:
http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/179572-Cuz-I-m-back-in-black!!!!!

That is an excellent find! I will definitely look into them when I'm ready for my next purchase.

great rates for an unsecured loan, makes it way easier for buyers who prefer cash.

I thought I had a good deal with penfed at 1.99% "any make any model any year" loan...but after waiting for the check to come I found out the the 92 I was buying didn't qualify because of mileage (121,000) so I had to do a whole new loan and send in all sorts of more info and it was a 36 mo max...still not bad, but was sick of the waiting and hoops to jump through, so I googled classic car loans and came across LightStream. They had a great deal on an "anything loan" and could still get 2.39 for 60 mos...so I applied on line and they got right back to me and all I had to do was upload or fax a copy of recent pay stub , then they came right back with approval and asked when I wanted the money and that it would be wired straight to my bank account, of course I selected "next day" and sure enough it was in my account by 2am that morning and ready to release by 9 am..seller was much happier cuz now he could take cash, so off to my bank and filled his briefcase up. Done deal...they only except very good credit, but if you qualify they are great' highly recommend them...

Good info. Thanks

Wow that is a low rate for an unsecured loan! I never heard of Lightstream so I searched and found they are a subsidiary of the SunTrust banks formed specifically to fight against loss of market share from peer-to-peer lending websites that cut banks out altogether! Yay for competition.

Wow that is a low rate for an unsecured loan! I never heard of Lightstream so I searched and found they are a subsidiary of the SunTrust banks formed specifically to fight against loss of market share from peer-to-peer lending websites that cut banks out altogether! Yay for competition.
Just got approval from Lightstream. Very easy. Unsecured too. Great rate.

Back