Need some help re: 99 NSX-T in Bellevue, WA

Park Place in Bellvue, WA has a black on black 97 NSX-T with only 10K mi...it has California plates on it...is there anyone that can check it out for me?...They are asking $55K...which might be a tad high depending on condition...the pics look good but since I am in Denver, a quick physical look-see would be helpful and much appreciated...thanks...Mike

Mike -

I have a friend who lives up near Bellevue and if I can get ahold of him, he would be happy to take a look for you (he's a car guy and very meticulous). I had him look over a Lotus Esprit S4 at Park Place Ltd. that I bought back in 99. He gave me the details and I was able to negotiate the price a bit over the phone and got new tires from them based on his observations. I drove it back from there to Colorado Springs as well...it was in mid Sept and the drive through Utah was spectacular with the top off. Anyway, if you are interested or don't find anyone else, I can call him and see what his availability is.

Andy
03 Long Beach Blue (on it's way!)
97 Viper GTS red - FOR SALE

Thanks Andy...I'd really appreciate the help...if it checks out, I'd like to make an offer, but need some help to determine the right price to offer...thanks...Mike

I strongly recommend that you have it inspected by someone who is very familiar with NSX problems and what to look for on an NSX.

A technical inspection by a local dealer might be a good idea too.

I plan on doing just that...but, wanted to wait and see if it is as clean as it looks...they are claiming it was bought by a member of the Park Place Racing Team???? This individual allegedly looked for over a year?

Hi,

I bought my car from Park Place Ltd a couple of years ago and I still enjoy going back to their store and looking at the cars they have for sale........ They are a good dealership to do business with and if I can help you, please let me know

Let me know if you need to have someone look at the car. I live about a mile from Park Place LTD and can swing by sometime tomorrow.

Private me at [email protected]

Mike
91 Sebring Silver NSX
99 White Miata
94 Honda Passport

A great guy named Mike checked this car out along with my efforts on the phone...it is a smokers car...not really very clean and probably not owned by an enthusiast...it has had 4 owners in just 9600 miles...no maint records or history that I could find...sounds like it might have been treated badly since it had 3 different types of tires on it...poor 97...thanks for all who helped...buyer beware!

Hey Mike, what else did the guy who looked at this car tell you? The salesman faxed me a ton of documents on maintenance, recall and warranty work, carfax and autocheck reports, even the original window stickers and bill of sale. The salesman also faxed a 100 point inspection of the car, and receipts for 4 new tires. What a bummer, the car looks great in the photos, and I really liked dealing with them so far. Low mileage or not, I sure want to smell the leather and not odors from a previous owner.

Thanks
Tim

Back