Need help to inspect a car FS- San Jose.

Hello all

my first post here. I'm in San Jose and looking at an NSX For Sale locally. This car is for my brother who is out of state. Im not all that familiar with NSX or Japanese cars in particular, but I am a serious car guy and know the basics of what to ask and look for.

Looking for someone who has some free time and would be willing to spare an hour or so and help me inspect the car more completely, someone with a familiar eye for these cars, and that knows what the common issues are.

I am also looking for a good shop locally to get a pre-purchase inspection. some place that knows these cars and the unique things to look for, especially when under a lift.

the car has accident history so a good inspection that the repairs were done properly is critical.

Please IM me if you can help. Ill compensate your time with a 6-pack of your favorite beverage...

Thanks Much!

Mark W
San Jose CA

Hi Mark.

By San Jose, do you actually mean "San Jose" or "somewhere in the bay area"? i.e. where is the car located?

The answer to that will help folks decide if it's in their area.

If you're in the San Jose/Santa Clara area, Foreign Affair would be a good place for an NSX PPI. If you're farther north, a lot of folks like Don at Hilltop Auto.

-Brian

Back