NBA Playoff thread

Wow, what a game. Never seen the crowd stand so much at a Laker game...over 50% of the 2nd half. Artest and Pao were MVPs for game 7.

Lakers 2010 CHAMPIONS BABY!!!!!!

If you look at Phil Jackson's record(3 three peats)..he always wins it 3 times in a row..So does this means....THREE PEAT for the Lakers?? :biggrin:

Last edited:
Brian Scalabrine has the Lakers frontcourt on lockdown!

Yeah he has the court on crowd control to keep the celebration in check.

:biggrin:

Good job sacabrine sweep up the confetti now.

Wheres my buddy dave now? Gonna need to change your avatar too buddy.

Oh Dave? where are you buddy? Did you want that champion t shirt in 3X?

=)

Last edited:
Well.... now the world knows the truth..... it was exposed at the end...

Kobe has found a new white girl to rape... Sascha Vuyabitch.. :tongue:

:rolleyes:gayest post ever????

really????:confused:

................:

LAKERS WILL BE BACK TO BACK CHAMPS BY 9 PM pacific!!!!!

whew...I think it was 8:59 pm when the confetti dropped!!!!!:biggrin:

U CAN'T BEAT L.A.!!!!!

:rolleyes:gayest post ever????

really????:confused:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mea76oHWfbw Starting at 1:43 is were its obvious..

Yeah really.. I think the two were inseparable after the final whistle, Sascha coudn't keep away from Kobe. Maybe you didn't continue to watch.. you were to distracted with other things, I wouldn't know.

Great game by Gasol.. I just mentioned how great a player he is right here only to have Laker fans downplay his importance.. Well this time it can't be ignored. I'm happy for him.

Last edited:
It was the gayest victory celebration by Sascha..

Yeah really.. I think the two were inseparable after the final whistle, Sascha coudn't keep away from Kobe. Maybe you didn't continue to watch.. you were to distracted with other things, I wouldn't know.

Great game by Gasol.. I just mentioned how great a player he is right here only to have Laker fans downplay his importance.. Well this time it can't be ignored. I'm happy for him.

hahahah....the only thing that got raped last were the celtics and thier whiney ass fans!!!

Wheres TURBO(Dave)??????? Yeah BOYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!
2010 NBA Champs L.A. LAKAHZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!

What does silver on an NSX and the celtics have in common? They BOTH Suck!!!!!!! Hahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahah!!!!!

Wheres TURBO(Dave)??????? Yeah BOYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!
2010 NBA Champs L.A. LAKAHZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!

What does silver on an NSX and the celtics have in common? They BOTH Suck!!!!!!!
Hahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahah!!!!!

ahahahahahahaa!!

I think dave is hiding behind some home theather curtain somewhere

Wow, what a game but I knew they were going to win, even when down 13, because you can't beat LA.

LAKERS baby!

Ron Artest was on KROQ this morning and he was still wearing his uniform. He said he went to get dinner after the game and was still in uniform. His post game interviews are hilarious. I couldn't stop laughing when he was yelling at some guy with a laptop saying "acknowledge me!"

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZqLQMqyksmU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZqLQMqyksmU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Last edited:
With home court advantage (especially in game 7), no Perkins in the middle and on the boards, and refs without whistles, it was a foregone conclusion, IMO, that the Lakers were going to win!!

In summary, the difference was on the boards, particularly the Lakers offensive boards! Got to give them there due, but I think it would have been a different outcome if Perkins was playing... turns out the best thing Bynum did in the series was eliminate Perkins with his mugging board crash in game 6!

All-in-all, Kobe is the game best individual player, but he wasn't the difference in game 7... he can thank Artest, Gasol, and Ray Allen's atrocious shooting for the NBA title.

And, I would still prefer to watch an NBA game, especially a Championship series where the "rules" are enforced by the refs and we don't end up with "hockey in short and tank tops"... personally I think it's ruined the game, and the college game is headed the same direction.

Congratulations to the Lakers !... and, I guess the Celtics gave their fans a good ride, considering they were pretty bad most of the 2nd half + of the season (27-27), and most people, including knowledgeable Boston fans and media, didn't think they'd get past the first round!

-Wick

With home court advantage (especially in game 7), no Perkins in the middle and on the boards, and refs without whistles, it was a foregone conclusion, IMO, that the Lakers were going to win!!

In summary, the difference was on the boards, particularly the Lakers offensive boards! Got to give them there due, but I think it would have been a different outcome if Perkins was playing... turns out the best thing Bynum did in the series was eliminate Perkins with his mugging board crash in game 6!

All-in-all, Kobe is the game best individual player, but he wasn't the difference in game 7... he can thank Artest, Gasol, and Ray Allen's atrocious shooting for the NBA title.

And, I would still prefer to watch an NBA game, especially a Championship series where the "rules" are enforced by the refs and we don't end up with "hockey in short and tank tops"... personally I think it's ruined the game, and the college game is headed the same direction.

Congratulations to the Lakers !... and, I guess the Celtics gave their fans a good ride, considering they were pretty bad most of the 2nd half + of the season (27-27), and most people, including knowledgeable Boston fans and media, didn't think they'd get past the first round!

-Wick

Can you go find Dave(turbo2go) and tell him to come out from hiding? We would like him to make good on his bet. Just look for some guy crying in a silver 02+ NSX.

:smile:

I don't think it would have mattered A LOT if Perkins was in the game. Throughout the whole series you never heard the phrase "Perkins was the best celtic tonight". In Game 7, Rasheed(Perkin's replacement) was THE BEST celtic of Game 7.AND THEY STILL LOST! Hahahaahahaahhahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Paul's ready for Game 8.

31284_400874219897_163788159897_4061958_3384147_n.jpg

I wonder how long Turbo will be hiding. He'll probably be posting on day 31. Weak. :tongue:

C'mon Dave, it's all over. Don't stay silent. Tell me what you think of these pics:

boys_in_the_hood_.jpg

goat.jpg

skeletorw.jpg

mhqb9w.jpg

kobe_wan_kanobi.jpg

12134401192406406911272977382wEf6lDvcdBefUJgb4p2C.JPG

:biggrin:

lmfao!!!!
31284_400874219897_163788159897

Beatlejuice is awesome!!!

btw, it's soooo funny to hear the ref's sucked from the Boston fans....IMO after the game two debacle, the only reason this series went 7 games was because the "ref's sucked":rolleyes:

Where the hell did Dave go? Did he drown in his own tears or what? His sig is still the same, he's been on recently...

A bet's a bet, he needs to own up. Boston probably won't be back for another several years but you guys gotta make the loser of the next bet wear those Laker car flags for a few months...

Give him the weekend to grieve. I know I would have needed a few days at least.

Guess he's not a man of his words.

Sometimes he gets really swamped w/ his business....We text each other sometimes and he usually responds fairly quickly, but today he didn't. Trust me when I say that he's not an underhanded type of guy..........

Last edited:
Sometimes he gets really swamped w/ his business....We text each other sometimes and he usually responds fairly quickly, but today he didn't. Trust me when I say that he's not an underhanded type of guy..........

Maybe he is, but somebody did mention that he has been on here recently. Oh well, doesn't make a difference, Lakers still won!!! :biggrin:

Maybe he is, but somebody did mention that he has been on here recently. Oh well, doesn't make a difference, Lakers still won!!! :biggrin:

Last Activity: 06-18-2010 11:52

I don't think he's underhanded either, but there is no way the bet wasn't on his mind after the Lakers beat the Celtics.

I think because of his tardiness he should be forced to wear around a Lakers shirt and sport the Lakers car flag on both windows of his daily driver for a few weeks.

Back