Name for my new puppy?

I can amgine it now, Someone yelling NITROUS in the middle of the park.

------------------
"So your Honda Civic has 1.6 Litres, Yet my Mountain Dew bottle has 2 Litres."

Panzer Mark III De Mein Kampf? Oh yeah, Thats a Tank, Well, How about Erwinn Rommel? Or Erwinn?

------------------
"So your Honda Civic has 1.6 Litres, Yet my Mountain Dew bottle has 2 Litres."

This is actually kinda fun! Some more suggestions:

Ronin
Razor
Beavis
wink.gif

Hannibal
biggrin.gif

yeah.... this is fun...

I like 'Ronin'!!!
smile.gif

What about these:

Your Daddy (so when u call 'Your Daddy' other people will ask 'who's your daddy'!!!) *LOL*
Nads (so u can yell 'go nads'... ok... that might be aussie slang)

Seriously u should consider calling your puppy a swear word...
tongue.gif

or u could call him 'neo' like D'Ecosse suggested... except ur puppy is cuter than keenu.
smile.gif

I have always named any of my animals, or the neighbors, after the color they are. Its easy to remember.

My current dog is Brown dog. I see your dog is mostly brown too but much smaller than my dog. So if I had your dog I would have to name him little brown dog.

[This message has been edited by steveny (edited 04 February 2003).]

I'm so suprised no one's said AznSXpup yet.
smile.gif

------------------
'91 Black/Ivory NSX
'89 Gray/Gray F-16C

One of my German Shepherds is called "Andiamo" - that is Italian for "Let's go". We call her Andi, for short.
Maybe you can think of a similar name based on your own heritage (Chinese)language?

The other GS is Roni & my cats are Patsy, Cali, Smokey & Pearl; the bird is Budgie; the racoons that come along every night (to eat the cats' food)are Rag, Tag & Bobtail (pre-school children's animal puppet show when I was a kid back in Scotland); the little skunk that happens along periodically is "Rufus"; a stray cat that used to visit was "Bruce"

Originally posted by cojones:
cojones

LOL! Perfect name for the little Mexican Chihuahua with 2 big brass B@lls!
biggrin.gif

Also I was going to suggest "Yo Quiero" for your chi, but Joel beat me to it. Can't say that name is original though....
tongue.gif

But seriously, how about a simple name like "Cutie Pie", since he/she's sooo darn cute? The name sounds pretty appropriate.

Oh yeah, your idea of "Mugen" is good too. You'll probably be the first to name a dog with this name.

If you must go Chinese, like what D'ecosse suggests, then how about "Shau Tsong", which means "little brown one" in Mandarin ? Chinese tend to name their cats and dogs after the color of their pet's fur.

BTW AzNSXgirl, Gong Xi Fa Tsai (in Mandarin lingo) and have a safe and happy new year!

Bill

[This message has been edited by Zanardi 50 (edited 06 February 2003).]

How about Tasy

...bit like the tazzy devil, or part of nsxtasy's name!!!

AZNSXGIRL: have you come up with a name yet??? or just still amusing yourself with our suggestions?
smile.gif
Poor dog doesn't have an identity yet.

Hey guys,

Thanks for all the suggestions, I like Zanardi and Soichiro but they are little too long for a dog's name. I've been calling him Baby for the past two weeks, so now I'm down to Baby, Zan, or Chiro.

What you guys think?

'Chiro' sounds short for a 'chiropractor'...
wink.gif
Baby he'll obviously grow out of.

Since u got a 'woody', how about 'chip' or 'chippy' ???

But honestly, i don't mind if you call him 'Neo'...
tongue.gif

Back