• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

NA1 Type R Front Brake Duct Covers

I'm thinking about to replicate these brake duct covers that came with the NA1 Type R in Japan and I want to see how many NSX Primers are interested. The one in the picture is the real deal that came with my NSX when I purchased it two years ago. The previous owner bought this from his friend who worked in Honda Japan. As you can see there is no hole drilling required to install these covers. Our pre 02 lower front bumper has all the mounting point already. I will also provide the four mounting hardware to go with it for a flawless installation.

I'm hoping to make 50 pairs if there are enough people interested in it and the price will be $199.00 shipped for the pair. The turn around time will be 2 to 3 weeks and you should received it before X'mas. Please show me your hand if you want one.

Front_Brake_Grill_01.jpg

Front_Brake_Grill_02.jpg

Front_Brake_Grill_03.jpg

Front_Brake_Grill_04.jpg

Front_Brake_Grill_05.jpg

interested...but 200.00 is a little steep. Me thinks 125.00 or less should be your target.

Neat, I wonder if Dali has them in stock (as it says on their website)?

I have a set of these from in my garage. Haven't put them on though. Not sure if it's just for looks or is it really functional. I always thought that something was missing besides fog lights in the air ducts.

Good luck ordering them from Dali. Don't have them in stock right now. Back ordered who knows when they will arrive.

Last edited:
The pics you are showing look identical to Dali's product not OEM. I have the matching radiator shield also.:smile:

Just finished swapping out my lower bumper skirt and decided to finally install my silver front brake duct covers. I left them Silver for now. If I paint them black, you can't really tell they are there.

However pictures don't do justice. Look so much better in person.

DSC022901.JPG

DSC022891.JPG

DSC022881.JPG

Last edited:
Looks good. It looks real nice silver too are you going to do something in the middle too?
I used regular mesh in the middle and goes well together.
I am painting them black and than will clearcoat them today . They were out of stock on the Black ones.

Just finished swapping out my lower bumper skirt and decided to finally install my silver front brake duct covers. I left them Silver for now. If I paint them black, you can't really tell they are there.

However pictures don't do justice. Look so much better in person.

DSC022901.JPG

DSC022891.JPG

DSC022881.JPG

The Brake Duct Covers in the first pic are not the OEM NSX-R cover and neither are the ones Dali sell!

The NSX-R covers are completely different with less mesh and its even shaped differently.

look at the silver type-s in the pic and those are it.....I asked Dali about those a while ago and he said he couldnt get them.

WTF Are you serious? Do you have any pictures by chance?
Thanks

Yeah very serious and as Ediddynsx said take a look at the Silver NSX-S or here's a close pic of an NSX.

The vent is cover is totally different plus I think its also angled slightly to direct air to brakes better, you can also see the splash shield towards the inside of the vent.

I can get the original NSX-R covers, and just speaking to the supplier at he moment for a price.

Attachments

• 003%20copy.jpg
    003%20copy.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 351
Cool. Thanks for pointing that out, I rather have the original part, it looks better. Let us know when you get a price as I want one as well.

Yeah very serious and as Ediddynsx said take a look at the Silver NSX-S or here's a close pic of an NSX.

The vent is cover is totally different plus I think its also angled slightly to direct air to brakes better, you can also see the splash shield towards the inside of the vent.

I can get the original NSX-R covers, and just speaking to the supplier at he moment for a price.

Hi,

No problem! Yeah I agree, the original is the way to go although, I have a feeling they wont be cheap! I've purchased a few NSX-R items new and and some were nothing of any great importance but were still costly.

As soon as I have more info, I'll let you know.

Just so you all know - the ones in the original post #1 pic are a set of Dali AC Condenser shields, NOT the JDM parts - the OEM JDM units do not look like that at all.

They look like this:

232323232%7Ffp5367%3B%3Enu%3D3354%3E4%3A%3A%3E%3B%3C6%3EWSNRCG%3D324259675%3A336nu0mrj

And yes, the anodized black version of our screens are back in stock at the same price they have been for the last 8 years; $45.00/set - of course anyone that wants to send me $199.00 for them is welcome to do so.

I still want these so anyone that can get this part then please let me know.

Just so you all know - the ones in the original post #1 pic are a set of Dali AC Condenser shields, NOT the JDM parts - the OEM JDM units do not look like that at all.

They look like this:

232323232%7Ffp5367%3B%3Enu%3D3354%3E4%3A%3A%3E%3B%3C6%3EWSNRCG%3D324259675%3A336nu0mrj

And yes, the anodized black version of our screens are back in stock at the same price they have been for the last 8 years; $45.00/set - of course anyone that wants to send me $199.00 for them is welcome to do so.

Back