• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

NA1 Type R Front Brake Duct Covers

Pics of the first one posted and the similar or identical one being sold by Dali will restrict a lot of airflow, perhaps 50% or more. Not a good thing when this air is providing cooling to the radiator and brakes.

I too think the nose air openings of the NSX look unfinished. I intended to install DIY SS mesh having seen some cool pics of NSX's with screens in place. However, the ones I saw were on cars with an aftermarket nose.

Pics of the first one posted and the similar or identical one being sold by Dali will restrict a lot of airflow, perhaps 50% or more. Not a good thing when this air is providing cooling to the radiator and brakes.

I too think the nose air openings of the NSX look unfinished. I intended to install DIY SS mesh having seen some cool pics of NSX's with screens in place. However, the ones I saw were on cars with an aftermarket nose.

You probably want to find out what exactly those covers are used for :rolleyes:, they are not intended for the main radiator that cools the coolant for the engine, those are for the auxiliary radiators for the AC.

They are perfectly fine. Unless you happen to live in Death Valley and drive your car at 5mph... LOL.

Anyways, on everyday driving the NSX brakes are more than adequate, only during track driving would those grills maybe make a difference.

Anyone who wants to really cool down the front rotos would either install dedicated hoses that direct air from the bumper to the rotors or they would install the Dali Air deflectors.

IMHO, the Dali covers for $45.00 are reasonably priced and if you want to pay top $$'s for the JDM version that is perfectly fine as well.

Just my 2 cents.

Last edited:
I have the black ones on my car. You can't even tell there on. The car sits so low, you can't even tell. You have to be laying down in front of the bumper to tell a difference.

Does anyone have the part number to the duct covers? Please share it if u know it.

Guys,

Just to let everyone know, the OEM NSX-R duct covers are very very expensive. Last I checked it was around £350GBP each!! and they could be more expensive now with the currency change etc.

Guys,

Just to let everyone know, the OEM NSX-R duct covers are very very expensive. Last I checked it was around £350GBP each!! and they could be more expensive now with the currency change etc.

can u translate that to us currency please? i am guessing 400us dollars each for that plastic piece of mesh? :eek:

Thats highway robbery.......no thanks. I don't want them at that price.

I'm looking into having the OEM NSX-R bumper Garnish made. I have the OEM NSX-R Garnish coming in, and if there was enough interest I can look into having them re-produced for members and put a kit together including the OEM bolts and plugs. I dont have a price just yet as I need my covers to arrive in first, but price will depend on how many are interested anyway so would be good to guage interest, [price pending obvioulsy]

If anyone is interested can we do a list like so

1. Sudesh [example]
etc

Parts pic, number 50 and 51

NSX-RBumper.jpg

Last edited:
I'm looking into having the OEM NSX-R bumper Garnish made. I have the OEM NSX-R Garnish coming in, and if there was enough interest I can look into having them re-produced for members and put a kit together including the OEM bolts and plugs. I dont have a price just yet as I need my covers to arrive in first, but price will depend on how many are interested anyway so would be good to guage interest, [price pending obvioulsy]

If anyone is interested can we do a list like so

1. Sudesh [example]
etc

Parts pic, number 50 and 51

What are the part numbers of the garnish?

1. Sudesh [example]
2. NSX-ST

1. Sudesh [example]
2. NSX-ST
3.ediddynsx (depends on price)

Back