017.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 796
  • 018.jpg
    018.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 923
  • 021.jpg
    021.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 985
U suk. :biggrin: If that white '01 coupe I've been eyeing all these years was about $12K cheaper, you'd have some competition.

U suk. :biggrin: If that white '01 coupe I've been eyeing all these years was about $12K cheaper, you'd have some competition.

And if it had black interior, the thread title would be a little different:biggrin:

Formula's...

b0neryl4.jpg

so which one are you bringing to nsx-stock? or both?

so which one are you bringing to nsx-stock? or both?

My 92, the Zanardi is going to be in storage for a while, then up to Larry Bastanza for a Timing belt/water pump, 02 sensor, and a full major service. Then back in storage, more or less of a collector car for me and an occasional sunday driver:wink:

lookin good congrats!!!

Glad to hear you finally got her in your posession!!

Is the s2k gone? And the 04? nsx demo has been sold too?

Nice looking reds......maybe someday I will have my hands on a Zanardi too.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Kid - very nice rides you have there! Thanks for the photos and now onto a Corvette huh? So when you drive the Corvette do people stop you and say

"Nice NSX"? LOLOLOLOL.....

lookin good congrats!!!

Glad to hear you finally got her in your posession!!

Is the s2k gone? And the 04? nsx demo has been sold too?

S2000 was sold a couple of weeks ago, 05 NSX demo was sold last thursday. I picked up a Viper as a demo and sadly sold it way too quickly, but the offer was way to good to turn down.

I had Vette in inventory, and needed something to drive.:biggrin: Dont worry, Im currently searching for something interesting, 911 Turbo, Quattroporte, M5, or who knows? :biggrin:

Hey that white coupe is gonna be mine I tell you, MINE!!!!! (muuUUHHHAHAHA) :biggrin: Seriously I hope no one buys it within the next 3 years because that is the one I'm after...

Re: ohhh

As promised, finally had a chance to get the brothers together:biggrin:
Sheeesh, I didn't realize you have two of them! Very nice...love those Zanardi's

That's a hot pair of redheads you have there! Very nice, Mike.
Ahem....does the carpet match the drapes? :wink: :biggrin:

My 92, the Zanardi is going to be in storage for a while, then up to Larry Bastanza for a Timing belt/water pump, 02 sensor, and a full major service. Then back in storage, more or less of a collector car for me and an occasional sunday driver:wink:

Totally inappropriate choice! BOTH NSXs should go to all NSX events!

As I understand that you are but one man and you have two NSX's, I will generously offer my driving services to you at no fee. :D

P

As I understand that you are but one man and you have two NSX's, I will generously offer my driving services to you at no fee. :D

P

Anytime your in NJ/NYC, im just a call away:wink:

me and my NSX's from a meet today, Larry B took the Zanardi out for a spin:biggrin:

Attachments

• me and my nsx's.jpg
    me and my nsx's.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 1,300
Wow. Very cool! I hope to follow in your footsteps. (and if that 01 white coupe had a black interior then I would have a similar thread)

Back