My Zanardi #24 and my CTSC'd 92 NSX

here's another picture of both of mike's nsx's...
i couldn't find him to ask him to close the engine hatch at that time...may have made the picture a little bit better, but both cars are SO clean...quite unbelievable that they're 92 and 99 years...

i'm sure there will be plenty of time for future photo ops though.

2008-06-22154ps.jpg

click for a link to see more pictures from NSX-Stock 2008.

Last edited:
Mike- With the former '05, that makes 3 red NSXs...you're not a Kid --> you'da man!

Last edited:
Re: I'd hit them, twice...

Amongst your NSX(es)... I prefer the red one! :D

Gracias, Im having Zanardi withdrawl. She's been hanging out with Larry Bastanza, so sad looking in the garage and not seeing her:redface:

Kid... tell me...are the 92 Formula Red and the Zanardi New Formula Red?? if so, what difference do you notice?

thanks,
Nuno

Kid... tell me...are the 92 Formula Red and the Zanardi New Formula Red?? if so, what difference do you notice?

thanks,
Nuno

They are both Formula Red, colors are identical. Sometimes I wish the Zanardi or my 92 was another color but...whatcha goin do?:biggrin:

here's another picture of both of mike's nsx's...
i couldn't find him to ask him to close the engine hatch at that time...may have made the picture a little bit better, but both cars are SO clean...quite unbelievable that they're 92 and 99 years...

i'm sure there will be plenty of time for future photo ops though.

2008-06-22154ps.jpg

click for a link to see more pictures from NSX-Stock 2008.

Wow. The non-iphone pics look sooooo much better!!!

S2000 was sold a couple of weeks ago, 05 NSX demo was sold last thursday. I picked up a Viper as a demo and sadly sold it way too quickly, but the offer was way to good to turn down.

I had Vette in inventory, and needed something to drive.:biggrin: Dont worry, Im currently searching for something interesting, 911 Turbo, Quattroporte, M5, or who knows? :biggrin:

So seriously, What did you think of the Viper? I've always wanted one but everyone tells me they are JUNK!

So seriously, What did you think of the Viper? I've always wanted one but everyone tells me they are JUNK!

Far from junk but then again, I only buy them under factory warranty and late model, with low miles. Maybe Ive been lucky. Very cool, fast and loud but not annoyingly.

I think Im on front lip number 5 and its currently cracked. I need to buy some more. Im not driving her until the weather warms up so Im not too worried. I'm driving the Zanardi for a while the Benz gets her trans replaced:frown:

Let me know when you are ready to sell #24.

IMHO the Viper is a great 20-30 min ride car. Its fun to drive, gets ALL the attention, and sounds great. You can even get clubs in the trunk!

Beyond 30 min it gets HOT, loud, and uncomfortable. The new ones less so, but still too much for me.

I hear they can be spectacular on the track if you know how to drive.

The lack of safety features for a non-track guy like me make this car unusable on the street or track.

I think Im on front lip number 5 and its currently cracked. I need to buy some more. Im not driving her until the weather warms up so Im not too worried. I'm driving the Zanardi for a while the Benz gets her trans replaced:frown:

Hey your way ahead of me......Im on lip #2 (we have the same CF lip) but I just recently cracked it but I am still in denial about it....washed it yesterday and kept telling myself it didn't look that bad......sigh.....

BTW - If I had a Zanardi I would drive the shit out of it instead of locking it up in a garage just to be stared at every now and then.......how friggin sad....:mad:

BTW - If I had a Zanardi I would drive the shit out of it instead of locking it up in a garage just to be stared at every now and then.......how friggin sad....:mad:

If I lived in Cali, I would too. It was 20 degrees when I left my house this morning:wink: :tongue:

well then perhaps your Zanardi would enjoy spending the winter out here with me in sunny California. :biggrin:

Back