• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

My quest for an NSX on hold again. Got this instead(PICS)!

Couldnt agree with you guys more. The Corvette me a tad faster, better gas milage, more refined, but nothing beats the rawness of a Viper. Not to mention each car is hand made, and definately has the better looks! You know how many Covettes AI see on the road a day? maybe 15. Vipers? maybe 1 a week if I'm lucky.

Bat™

I see the Viper convert's all the time, but never the coupe's down here in Florida. Your car looks mean as heck. I like how the thrid brake light is the Viper emblem. If I didn't already own a torque monster I'd probably have a Viper sitting next to my NSX in the garage. :biggrin:

Nice car. I was also thinking about getting the viper. I didn't really like the driving feel but thought to wait for the next NSX or "R" version of the vette:biggrin: I haven't drove the new coupe yet but does it feel beter than the convert?

I figured since I had a Viper prior to my 06 Coupe, I might as well keep with the theme. I had the option of a vert, but I couldn't pass up on the Coupe, so sexy :). How long I'll keep it? who knows. I may get an NSX sooner than you guys may think ;). In the meantime, I'm enjoying it. Dodge will have some revisions for the front and rear fascia in 08. Funny since this is the 1st year the Coupe is available, that'll make it pretty rare when the 08's come out :).

btw, instead of starting new threads regarding this car. I will add any mods or updates to this thread ;).

Bat™

very nice car, i start to admire on the vipers since i was 15!:biggrin:

P.S. nothing can replace my NSX! convert my NSX to JGTC look/spec is my goal

Congrats on the Viper. I think that blue is stunning and the car looks amazing. I do wish they would have spent a little more money inside. It just looks cheap to me.

Keep us up to date on what you think of the car over time. It should be a rocket!

Congrats on the Viper

Be careful getting out of the car after driving it so that you don't burn yourself.

topman2005 said:
very nice car, i start to admire on the vipers since i was 15!:biggrin:

P.S. nothing can replace my NSX! convert my NSX to JGTC look/spec is my goal

I remember getting an RT10 diecast back in the day, just when the Viper first came out in '92. I've been a fan ever since.

Bat™

Finally got some things done to my ride and it was such a beautiful day in San Diego, that I decided to take advantage and snaps some pics. I Installed Spring Caps. Very subtle drop but I notice quite an improvement in the handling department :). Windows tinted 20% in the rear, and 35% on the sides. My New Smoke Taillight Overlays for the 3rd gens. I went with my lighter 3/10 on the taillights themselves, and my darker 6/10 on the turn/reverse lamps. I really like the look! I'm going to do the rear sidemarkers and headlights next ;). Enjoy the pics ;).

Bat™

before spring caps, tint and rear overlays:

06a.jpg

after:

vprsc1.jpg

vprsc8.jpg

vprsc2.jpg

vprsc11.jpg

vprsc14.jpg

vprsc17.jpg

rear overlays:

vpr3gts1f.jpg

vpr3gts1.jpg

vpr3gts1c.jpg

Had my interior dash panels painted Blue to match the exterior, also had my lower rear diffuser painted matte black, and my fuel lid door powdercoated Gunmetal to tie in with my wheels :). Next up, Stripes ;).

Bat™

06o.jpg

IMGP8150.jpg

06p.jpg

IMGP8144.jpg

06a.jpg

IMGP8105.jpg

IMGP8110.jpg

vprts1.jpg

IMGP8132.jpg

IMGP8106.jpg

I think your modifications look great! The blue interior pieces look fresh and really break up the monotonous grey plastic atmosphere. Maybe you couls carry this theme through with blue stitching on the steering wheel and seats. Keep us posted with how it evolves!

I'm in shock that you've had it now for just over a month and aren't completely sick and tired of it yet. Maybe you haven't been driving it. How many miles have you actually put on the car?

Blue Batmobile said:
lol. I drive it everday :). I just passed the 2k mark!

Bat™

Congratulations. Its a beautiful car. The blue interior touches really make the inside a lot nicer to look at.

Back