My new white Nsx Veilside supercharge

I agree.. there is a similarity. You got the sense. I think veilside kit is ugly too. But Zenky where do you live in ny? Let me take your GF.

Nice body kit for the car :wink: And i love the rims also. Great job, with the pics also. Are you going to make any posters out of any of them? :smile:

Oster

stacy'snsx said:
Good to see fellow NSX'rs showing some support even if it isn't their flavor.
Personally,I can appreciate the amount of time/money put into this kit.I have played a little with fiberglass and let me tell you how much time probably went into the development and fitting of this kit.A TON !!!!
Kudos to all that have done the Veilside !!!
Keep up the good work and lets face it we all have different tastes,but like I have said before we all are linked by this common bond of owning and loving the NSX.
Just don't really need to bash people for their efforts!
It's one thing to express an opinion but it's another to keep on about it !!!
Just my $.02.
BTW Car looks great !!

Stacy

BINGO... well said

CL65 Captain said:
Doesn't even look like an NSX anymore.

I agree. I mean.. it's a cool looking car. It's just a shame an NSX had to be dismantled to make it.
I hate the front end on that kit. It looks like a snow plow. But the tail lights are just great. I'd like to do the tail lights and that's it.

I like the front end. It looks similar to the Koenigsigg, but I HATE how the back end looks like the F50. I like the kit though, I would consider it, but then its not an NSX, its a Veilside.........

Why is it that when people drop a ton of money into the body, they end up with something similar to a F-car.....I think individuality would be what seperates you from the rest, not making it look like something its not. 0.02

nsx2tone, I noticed you're a member of Arkan. You guys have a nice lineup as some of your members surf vip-culture.com and have posted. The car looks completely Un-NSX but for some reason, I find it to be hot! Keep up the good work!

Please tell me what you do for a living, or if you need a business partner, I'm your guy. My name is Arthur my number is 908 616 1265, give me a call anytime. I am currently a computer engineering student at Florida Institute of Technology and I have many skills.

:cool: Looking great! BTW, you have a PM waiting :tongue:

Like the kit, I aso had the 350z but never liked the fitment of it as well as the tire feathering issue.

Looks like you live in San Jose?

I clearly remember that supra!:eek: Nice! I saw you on I-5 somewhere in Kern county! I have the blue nsx that we were pacing each other for a long time!:biggrin:

lol..what a small world..yeah i remember your nsx..and yes i was at Suoi Tien Cafe in L.A with the supra and nsx..i'm from san jose area to salinas and now at bakerfield..i just got back from vegas..damn love the strip joint in vegas :redface:

Back