My Interior Conversion

i really wanted to do the same...but i can't....my drool would damage the suede :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

really beautifull....congrats!!

Absolutely amazing!
so tempted.
Congrats!

Cameron,

That looks great, any other knick knacks for the int? Fantastic job from your upholstery shop. :biggrin:

Gil

No other knick knacks planned for the interior. Next up will be the double din Kenwood headunit I bought but I'm taking my time wondering what I'll do for the complete stereo setup (nothing obnoxious though). ;)

Damn Jet- you have great tastes in mods. Both our cars should do a photoshoot together someday (check out the similarities):wink:

Attachments

• MotorJ.jpg
    MotorJ.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 299
No kidding...if we took yours, evof575gtc, and mine and put them together it would be +02 conversion/similarity fest!

I like the signature you have...LOL. Same goes here!

Yeh, big props to Erick for helping me spend some money!

These pics will have to do for now...Sorry for the innocent hijacking!

Attachments

• MotorJ.jpg
    MotorJ.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 225
  • Jet1.jpg
    Jet1.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 247
  • EVOF575.jpg
    EVOF575.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 339
No other knick knacks planned for the interior. Next up will be the double din Kenwood headunit I bought but I'm taking my time wondering what I'll do for the complete stereo setup (nothing obnoxious though). ;)

I hear ya, looks like you have many prime members gonna visit you. See you in Oct. :biggrin:

You did a fantastic job on both the exterior and intirior of the car. Chucky must be goind crazy watching you. Thank you also for the great artical in the Expo Magazine.Look forward to seeing any other crazy things you will do.

Jetpilot,

real nice job, I love how clean your car is !

awesome looking interior. I like it... i like it a lot. I have read someone in Los Angeles also did part of the interior in Alcantara and it wasn't too expensive (I think minus the dash thats why) but I cant find it =( anyone know ? very very nice interior....well dont sir

You did a fantastic job on both the exterior and intirior of the car. Chucky must be goind crazy watching you. Thank you also for the great artical in the Expo Magazine.Look forward to seeing any other crazy things you will do.

Don! Hope you are doing well! Yeah I wrote a short story for NSX Magazine (Expo) on the whole process of buying the car from Chuck and meeting all of you etc...one of my fondest memories and the hospitality you all showed was simply stunning! I still remember the barbeque at your place...seems like just yesterday.

By the time I move back to Canada I hope you all still have your NSX's as it would be great to see you all for a reunion.

Thanks for the compliments on the car! I love the NSX!:biggrin:

'bout time you mentioned Canada, which is where you need to bring your sweet car back to right away!

I must see this. That turned out awesome! I love it.

'bout time you mentioned Canada, which is where you need to bring your sweet car back to right away!

I must see this. That turned out awesome! I love it.

Haha...thanks Biobanker! Yup when I return to Canada it most likely will be TO. Perhaps in 5 years though...:biggrin:

That's the thing about living in Dubai you don't get the same sort of car action or cruising/meets that you do in NA. We are trying to get a car club out of the ground to do this sort of thing but its hard and will take time.

The track scene is heating up though and I'm apart of it with the NSX. Many people are surprised that this little Honda can be so fast!:eek:

Really well done Jet, love the material and red stitching :cool: . I take it you will ship the NSX back to Canada when you move back. Will you come back to the East or West coast??
In 5 years I plan on bringing another NSX to the Vancouver area :rolleyes:
Scott

Yeah, Cameron has really done a lot with the car since I handed him the keys! Very tasteful, very good job with everything so far.

Great article in NSXDriver, too! :smile:

any updates on the dash + heat? I've heard stories about the alcantara and the dash warping or coming loose due to the heat.

Back