My Interior Conversion

More shots...

IMG_0178.jpg

IMG_0160.jpg

IMG_0154.jpg

i cant' help but to come back and just drool over your interior shots... sooo posh.. your interior reminds me of 360CS.. beautiful..

Looking good

Speaking of Dubai, I am going to be there in 2 weekends and would love to check out the interior of your car while there.

Looking good

Speaking of Dubai, I am going to be there in 2 weekends and would love to check out the interior of your car while there.

Matt_337

Send me a PM and give me a call when you are here! I'll definately meet up with you and show you around Dubai in the NSX - doesn't get better than that!

Cheers,
Jetpilot

Hey JetPilot,

I really like the way your car has turned out overall. Very tasteful mods. I've always wanted to suede/alcantra my headliner, visors, and pillars!

Regards,
- Z

Best I have seen.:eek:

I swear you went into my head and dreamed up exactly what I would do to an NSX. Color, rims, interior, wing, ect. It is all just 1000% perfect. Outstanding, top 5 on Prime IMO. :biggrin:

Wow! Thanks for the honest comments everyone and it sure makes doing these mods all the much more worthwhile. When I bought the car I hummed and hawed on what to do and finally said I love the Type R body but didn't care for the Ivory interior as much.

There are alot of damn nice NSX's on this forum and I have to say that I was motivated by evof575gtc, vancehu, cmc140 and Anils car projects.

It's funny I feel quite satisfied and in some regards closure...I can now enjoy my car without wondering what shop she'll be heading to next.

I called its former owner ViperDriver last week and said to him "I've forgotten how good this car is as its been in the shop for the last two months - I've lost how it feels to simply wake up and drive it"...

Last edited:
Hey Jetpilot - I will be in Dubai this Wen if you want to meet up, definitely would like to see your NSX maybe catch dinner if your not too busy - check your PM list for my details. I'll be flying into Sharjah via NAS from Saudi...

Todd

Many many thanks for the props guys!

DubaiRich - I see your being a Shnite disturber as always... :)

Back