My Diablo Replica

The pic of the white Diablo is Allan Fiedler's. AKA allanlambo. It is a very nice car with a 150 shot of NOS. That kit car looks great. Hard to tell the difference with a real one.

wow...that's a kit car? this whole time i actually thought he got the real SV edition worth about $200-240k.....

wait a minute here....if that's true, why is he answering questions about the reliability of the lambo. in a post a few months back, several people asked about the build quality and reliability. he stepped up to defend the lambo quality.

i'm confused.....:confused:

<B>PorknBeanz</B> : yeah... get a murc. ... very nice choice. (what color?! )

<B>BlueKnight Wrote: there is no substitute for the nsx...</B>

You got that straight mate!!! :D
I am nsx-whipped for life. ;) (and proud of it too :D)

the white one (diablo) is allen's in the victoria secret piccy, i think. the other comments (posted above) were directed at the black and silver kit cars.

nsxlover said:
The pic of the white Diablo is Allan Fiedler's. AKA allanlambo. It is a very nice car with a 150 shot of NOS. That kit car looks great. Hard to tell the difference with a real one.

nsxlover - how did you know Allan's car was a replica? Seems a lot of us would be interested to know if it was a kit or the real deal.

matteni said:
nsxlover - how did you know Allan's car was a replica? Seems a lot of us would be interested to know if it was a kit or the real deal.

I think that the "that kit car" being referred to is the picture of the replica being discussed in this thread. Not Allan's Lambo which I know is in fact the real deal.

exactly....i've always known allan's car to be a real lambo.....he's also on ferrarichat.com sometimes and i read his posts.

to get the facts straight......

allan's lambo is the "SV" edition....check out the editions from lamborghini club of america...they list all the models throughout the years. the SV edition is a tad bit more expensive.....

the victoria secret lambo also happens to be white but i doubt is allan's.....it's documented on lambo's site as an exclusive diablo for the advertisement. their's read "VS" not "SV"

hope this clears up the knots.......

Jim said:
Check out this Diablo replica for sale for $179,995! :eek:

http://www.citilink.com/~jch/diablo/

Those rectangular lights (lower white ones) look kind of out of place... are they present on a real Diablo? Different for different model/year? Shouldn't the left one be red and right one be white?

Dsc00242.jpg

Last edited:
Allan's car is real. I was refering to the black kit car. I thought Allan did a photoshop to put the girls in his car. Maybe wrong about that.

Zuerst said:
Those rectangular lights (lower white ones) look kind of out of place... are they present on a real Diablo? Different for different model/year? Shouldn't the left one be red and right one be white?

Dsc00242.jpg

Yes, it looks correct. Here's a real one:
back.jpg

nice catch, gheba....if you compare them side by side, there are other subtle differences....red marker lights look smaller on the real VT.....also the relative position of things are slightly off.

that blue is very nice...don't think i've ever seen a blue one before.

Back