Some idiot killed my Crosstour but I killed his Tahoe.

Holy $hit. Glad that you weren't hurt.

Thanks Rob.

Did you have any rifles in the trunk? If so, I'm surprised you didn't grab one and start shooting at the SUV. :biggrin:

No weapons in the trunk. Just my trusty Nighthawk T3 on my waist. Being a responsible gun owner and seeing that the Crosstour put the Tahoe on its roof and the cops were on the scene in 30 seconds, I didn't think it would have been a good idea to draw the weapon. :)

BTW, what did you replace yours with; color, model, etc? Do you go on the Crosstour forum?

I am a member of the Crosstour forum and posted in the thread you highlighted. I replaced it with a same color 2011 EX-L 4WD with Navi that had 29K miles on it. My 2010 was identical except for the Navi and already had 40K miles on the clock. With the settlement I got from State Farm it was essentially a wash getting into the newer car.

I am a member of the Crosstour forum and posted in the thread you highlighted. I replaced it with a same color 2011 EX-L 4WD with Navi that had 29K miles on it. My 2010 was identical except for the Navi and already had 40K miles on the clock. With the settlement I got from State Farm it was essentially a wash getting into the newer car.

Damn you lost your chance to upgrade to the ZDX.

Last edited:
Florida has the worst drivers I have ever seen.

You must have not heard of Richmond BC Canada =D if you're ever there, you'll experience the most horrific driving experience in your life!!!

Crazy negligent left turn...

I am not usually a fan of the Crosstour, but in this case it saved your life. I'm glad the Honda engineering and crash safety features were there to save you.

Good Honda.

P

Bummer for you and your Crosstour. I have one too. I'm glad you didn't get hurt. That is kinda funny that the Tahoe flipped. Damn.

IMG_4120110621BlueHondas.jpg

man, im so jealous.

A new type of "kill" story, I like it Hugh!

You don't have to say that it was a "dream" and its OK- even more preferable- to post pics.

As long as your not hurt, everything else is recoverable.

Back