My Custom Made Hatch Scoop

http://www.nsxprime.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=4129

Don't know if this paste will work.

Had it made for the car show. But most likely will sell it to those that need it for the track or show. I entered the X at the show two weeks ago (last show) and now the X is retired.
As for functionalityI can see the engine temp. gauge lower a bit than normal.
Made out of sheet metal. Overall, I think I am saving weight because the glass hatch is not there (the glass hatch is heavy)

96GoldNSX said:
http://www.nsxprime.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=4129
QUOTE]

Here they are:

0DSCF0300-med.JPG

0DSCF0297-med.JPG

0DSCF0295-med.JPG

0DSCF0293-med.JPG

0DSCF0294-med.JPG

hmmm, interesting! Great work on the finish and creativity...

Is that where the A.W.A.C.S. goes?!? :D

OR

Attachments

• Sequoya_nuke.jpg
    Sequoya_nuke.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 1,294
Last edited:
Thats the King Tut version!lol

There are no words to describe how that makes me feel.... well, there are, but I am tired of red user ratings.... :D

Way too ricey dude..... but still umm decent craftsmanship.

Last edited:
I am sorry to say....but are you serious? Fix your front plate, get a tow hook cover, get rid of that tail scoop, put your OEM engine back, and change the tail to OEM. If you like the tail that way, get comptech. Keep in mind that what had been said above is ONLY a suggestion. I doubt that your scoop has any purpose other than "looks". One last thing....IMO, you may need a taitec diffuser for your rear to make it look right. Sorry if I am being harsh here. However, if you likeeee it....have fun with it.

PoohBEAR said:
I am sorry to say....but are you serious? Fix your front plate, get a tow hook cover, get rid of that tail scoop, put your OEM engine back, and change the tail to OEM. If you like the tail that way, get comptech. Keep in mind that what had been said above is ONLY a suggestion. I doubt that your scoop has any purpose other than "looks". One last thing....IMO, you may need a taitec diffuser for your rear to make it look right. Sorry if I am being harsh here. However, if you likeeee it....have fun with it.

Right on buddy :)

PoohBEAR said:

YES!

I still have all the OEM parts of the hatch... As I stated, I did that only for the carshow. It just a matter of 4 bolts and I can go back to the glass hatch. Then again, I know a lot of NSX owners don't like to see such mods on a beloved NSX. So those that feel the pain of seeing such mods... my apologies for "killing" the NSX look. I am glad that I did that on my own car, or else I would have had my house egged or some sorts of critisism...:)

PoohBEAR said:

Don't be sorry buddy. Afterall, this forum is every aspect of freedom of speech..:)

PoohBEAR said:
What he said.

Thanks for the laugh. I just went through another hurricaine and needed something to cheer me up. Even if it's for show, it looks terrible.

Btw, it actually looks like a food processor and picnic table are attached to your NSX. When's dinner? :D

96GoldNSX said:
I still have all the OEM parts of the hatch... As I stated, I did that only for the carshow. It just a matter of 4 bolts and I can go back to the glass hatch. Then again, I know a lot of NSX owners don't like to see such mods on a beloved NSX. So those that feel the pain of seeing such mods... my apologies for "killing" the NSX look. I am glad that I did that on my own car, or else I would have had my house egged or some sorts of critisism...:)

If you were local to me, I'd come over and do the work for you for free! Please, grab your ratchet, and get to work!!! Thanks:)

96GoldNSX said:
Don't be sorry buddy. Afterall, this forum is every aspect of freedom of speech..:)

Finally someone who can post a thread requesting opinions and not get all bent out of shape when they aren't what he/she wanted to hear!

Kudos to you my friend.

BTW... take it all off. ;)

Back