My 96-T Berlina Black Progress!

LOL! :tongue:

On the real I don't want to sell it. I'm putting it out there to see if anyone want to buy it and give the NSX guys a chance at it. Sell or not it really doesn't matter to me. I don't need the money.

Raffle them off then LMAO!!!

Rough day at work today...Anyways, look what showed up. Beautiful! :eek: Looks freaking awesome and let me say this, this thing is much lighter than it look. It's pretty dawn light. Lets see if it sound as good as it look. I will get this install as soon as I get a chance and see if I can get a sound clip up for you guys.

20140501_162232.jpg

20140501_162002.jpg

20140501_161829.jpg

20140501_161227.jpg

Nope! I'm happy with my auto w/ the paddle shift. Had two manual NSX in the pass one was CT Supercharged this one is just as fun if I want it to be. Fly down here I'll take you for a ride and show you what it feels like. You won't believe it or should I say you can't believe it. :wink:

Looks good, sounds good and even looks fast when I'm crusing, LOL! :tongue:

Nope! I'm happy with my auto w/ the paddle shift. Had two manual NSX in the pass one was CT Supercharged this one is just as fun if I want it to be. Fly down here I'll take you for a ride and show you what it feels like. You won't believe it or should I say you can't believe it. :wink:

Looks good, sounds good and even looks fast when I'm crusing, LOL! :tongue:
It really has paddle shifts? Does it sound like an auto? You know how those rice rockets w/ aftermarket exhausts sound? Where you can tell its an automatic because of the way it shifts (best way i can describe it)? For some reason thats what I picture an auto Nsx sounding like lol. Do you have any clips on youtube?

Yes it does. Ask my buddy ysoslow that live here in Houston also here on NSXprime that own an NSX how my auto/paddle shift sounds like. He'll tell you. Even in auto mod it sounds good. No sound clip but as soon as I get a chance to make one I'll definitely post it up. :wink:

the car sound great in person. the exhaust is a must get. NO drone what so ever even with the engine cover on. If I wasn't going FI, I would definitely get it. Quad tips though ;)

I was torn between the two Pride exhaust system. Took me a week to decide which one I want to keep and which one I want to sell. Thought about keeping both but it'll be a waste one sitting there collecting dust. I'm decide to keep the Pride Circuit Werks. I'm starting to like the smooth and deep tone. Don't get me wrong the Pride GTLW sounds really nice and aggressive but one has to go...:redface:

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/181783-Pride-GTLW

Tyler what sizes and offsets did you get? You had an HB series with WP brakes before and it fit, right? Do you remember those specs?

- - - Updated - - -

I like your choice of center cap for the wheels with the black car.

Nice, can't wait to see them mounted

WHEELS BE HERE FRIDAY.

Tyler what sizes and offsets did you get? You had an HB series with WP brakes before and it fit, right? Do you remember those specs?

- - - Updated - - -

I like your choice of center cap for the wheels with the black car.

First set...

HB09 Matte Black Face With Polish Lip
18x8.5 et31 Front
19x10.5 et25 Rear

Second set...
HB09 Brush Face With Polish Lip
18x8.5 et30 Front
19x10.5 et30 Rear

Previous set on the way...
HB15 All Gunmetal Finish
18x8.5 et25 Front
19x10.5 et25 Rear

they all will clear WP BBK and stock calipers.

Keep in mind he also has downforce fenders.

yeah I do have DF fenders but it will still work with stock depending on how low you are lowered and what size tires you will be running.

my first two HB09 set should be fine with stock fenders. My next set will be perfect also I will be running 225/35/18 front and 285/30/19 size tires.:wink:

Last edited:
Tyler thank you, your information is critical to me and shaylorD here.

In your opinion, how conservative of an offset can we go up front to still clear WP calipers? Looks like you were as high as 31 with an HB09. How much room did you have? did you have a few more mm to go in closer to the caliper? Say an offset of 35 or 40?

Also you were stretching the tire right? do you think unstretched would be a problem? like a 225 on an 8" wheel. We are trying to fit a 225/40/18 ideally.

Did you have some level of front concave on all the wheels you've listed?

Last edited:
Tyler,

I give you about 4 to 6 months max with these upcoming wheels unless someone passes money under your nose quick.

:tongue:

Tyler thank you, your information is critical to me and shaylorD here.

In your opinion, how conservative of an offset can we go up front to still clear WP calipers? Looks like you were as high as 31 with an HB09. How much room did you have? did you have a few more mm to go in closer to the caliper? Say an offset of 35 or 40?

Also you were stretching the tire right? do you think unstretched would be a problem? like a 225 on an 8" wheel. We are trying to fit a 225/40/18 ideally.

Did you have some level of front concave on all the wheels you've listed?

I think i had 5mm + space to go before it touch the caliper. You can go 8" front so the tires wont be stretch to wide of a rim and still do a 225 size tire on it. Medium concave front and deep concave rear.

Caroline,

Please call me about the red seats you have for sale. I PM'ed you a few days back about them, but never heard back. Is your inbox full? :-)

I am VERY interested in buying them, I just have a few questions first.

I will drive from Dallas to come get them...

George
214.629.1299 cell

Thank you!

Look what showed up today when I got to work!:biggrin:

Few quick shot of the wheels on the car. I'm gonna wash it tonight and take better pics tomorrow.:wink:

20140605_121432.jpg

20140605_132151.jpg

20140605_183448.jpg

20140605_183432.jpg

5-stages-of-teething-tn.jpg

Wheels look gorgeous man!

Thin spokes... I love thin spokes

Back