My '05 Long Beach Blue Pearl is on it's way!

Congrats on getting your "Dream Car". :cool:

Does this mean "Brownies" are back at Valencia? :biggrin:

I'll make the trip if you're baking ....! :wink:

You're going to have a lot of fun with this.......ask me how I know. :tongue:

Last edited:
That's great news and a wonderful story.

I recognize your 'handle' from S2Ki, I roam around that Forum a bit (including "vintage") but rarely post :wink:

Cheers,
Brian

Attachments

• S2000 with Black Wheels.jpg
    S2000 with Black Wheels.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 41
Congrat's on your purchase, looks like you found an awesome car!

Use it well and ENJOY IT!!

Post up some pics once you get it and maybe some of your initial driving impressions after you take her for a ride in your own neighborhood!! :cool:

Larry

PS take care of yourself too :wink:

When will the car be in SLC? I'll watch out for it and report on it's condition.:smile:

Congrats! You know you did get the best color... :wink:

Congrats on getting your "Dream Car". :cool:

Does this mean "Brownies" are back at Valencia? :biggrin:

I'll make the trip if you're baking ....! :wink:

You're going to have a lot of fun with this.......ask me how I know. :tongue:

Who are you?? I would love to bring brownies to every Valencia meet but I live about 90 miles away, now. I moved from Acton to Trabuco Canyon (about 10 miles east of Irvine) in March 2008. I don't recall a Monte Carlo blue ever, at the Valencia meet. But, I will for sure, be coming up there soon, to show off my new hottie!! With brownies, of course. I'll have to make sure the regulars show up. I've heard that the meet kind of died, lately.

When will the car be in SLC? I'll watch out for it and report on it's condition.:smile:

If the driver is true to his word, my fine baby won't be unloaded until it gets to me in So Cal. I haven't called the driver to see where it's at, but I would guess that Salt Lake City it tomorrow, and Denver could have been today. Maybe not quite that far, yet. :smile:

Who are you?? I would love to bring brownies to every Valencia meet but I live about 90 miles away, now.

We met at the Valencia meet about a week or two before your move. I had the Monte Carlo Blue in the first slot. That's when I found out you were "True Blue" (I had 2 brownies that night). :smile:

You said one day you will own an NSX and it had to be "BLUE".

This must feel great. :biggrin:

But "OHH" ... the anticipation. :eek:

Sorry to hear the news about Valencia .... sounds like "CC" would be in your backyard.

Last edited:
We met at the Valencia meet about a week or two before your move. I had the Monte Carlo Blue in the first slot. That's when I found out you were "True Blue" (I had 2 brownies that night). :smile:

You said one day you will own an NSX and it had to be "BLUE".

This must feel great. :biggrin:

But "OHH" ... the anticipation. :eek:

Sorry to hear the news about Valencia .... sounds like "CC" would be in your backyard.

Wow, I said that? I must have kept that in my subconscious.

Yes, Cars and Coffee is about 10 minutes from my house, and I normally go every Saturday. I might even take my NSX inside. I always parked the S2000 in the lot across the street or the parking structure. (BTW, I was in Yosemite the Saturday the S2000 owners made trouble, 1-31-09.)

I just talked to Terry, the driver of the car transport. He's in Vegas and will be delivering my baby tomorrow morning!! :biggrin:

Nice! Be sure to take pics of it being unloaded. I always like those shots for some reason.

Here is a teaser pic of you car taken by chitownNSX last year. Car was exceptionally clean!

NSXGROUP1_2.jpg

Here is a teaser pic of you car taken by chitownNSX last year. Car was exceptionally clean!

NSXGROUP1_2.jpg

What a cool picture! Do you have one with an Imola and/or White in it?

NSXGROUP1_2.jpg

I have that photo saved from before! The LBBP and Silverstone bracketing the yellow and red is simply stunning :biggrin:.

Thanks for posting that photo. Greg sent me lots of photos by emails, before I could come back to see the car and that was one of them. It is a great shot!

I've got it and it's all registered with the DMV. :D I have plates but will be getting some personalized ones.

Here's a link to photos posted today, on S2ki. Go down to the 14th post for the photos.

I'm deciding on a personalized plate for it, so please feel free to give me your suggestions.

http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=681784

Last edited:
OUTSTANDING!!!

What a great looking car!!! I took a look at the delivery pictures. Your taste in Cars and colors are great.

You are going to have a tough time getting that smile off your face :biggrin:

The car looks great. If I could afford any NSX that is the color I'd pick.

See previous personalized plate thread here.

Here's the thumbnails of the pics from the s2ki thread. I hope you don't mind me posting it. If you want to see the full images and the captions visit the thread on the other site.

611477.jpg

611478.jpg

611479.jpg

611480.jpg

611481.jpg

611483.jpg

611484.jpg

611485.jpg

611486.jpg

611487.jpg

611488.jpg

Back