Most popular NSX color

RED is very popular in Europe markets. It's absolutely stunning as long it's OEM paint and no bodyshop painted by a blind. Mine is red also but I hate the color as 3 out of 4 are RED in Europe.

I don't disagree with red being the fastest and most produced...I just hate the color:eek: and it sure attracts the attention of the cops

That's a myth. Excessive speed and reckless driving attract cops. Color has nothing to do with it. My buddy is an ex-sheriff and I asked him that same question when I did a ride-along with him not long ago. He confirms it's just a myth.

I've gotten zero attention from smokey with my Formula red '91 NSX, and before that I had no problems with the two other red sports cars I've owned - an '84 Lotus Esprit Turbo and a '91 3000GT VR-4.

The only exotic I've actually been pulled over in was yellow -- a '74 Pantera. And that was because I was carelessly speeding through a well-known speed trap about an hour south of here.

Sure, they produced more Red cars, so that means they must be more popular. Then Berlina Black must be the next most popular color then.:biggrin:

When I go to NSX events, I see more people looking at rare colors such as Imola Orange, Brooklands Green, Long Beach Blue, Monaco Blue, Midnight Pearl, Spa Yellow, etc. and I'll bet most of them own a Red car.:wink:

well like all the smart people already said.....RED is the best

But the question is not really fair to the other colors I think. They made more red NSXs so there are more of them.......doesn't necessarily mean its the most popular.

Also I am with NSX Appeal on the red car atracts cops myth............if anything a bright yellow car stands out way more..........

Most Ferraris are Red and Honda was targeting their market share, so maybe thats why they chose to produce more Red cars.

What color NSX do you guys thinks is the most popular and what color do you think in the long run will have the most future saleability?

Red was the most produced but White commands a premium above all the other colors. Whites popularity will probably always be strong due to the NSX-R.

I've yet to see a white 02+ in person.

Of course the least popular and lowest demand is Silverock . Every "I'm not happy" or "I'm gonna sell my car" thread is usually started by a guy who bought a Silverock ( aka Volvo silver ):rolleyes:

Any questions?.......Again!

7_frt_wallpaper_2_.jpg

:biggrin:

Back