• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Modernize your NSX: Trunk Undercover

Re: Modernize your NSX: Trunk Undercover Group Buy

i'll take a black leather can you pm your location where you could do the install??
thanks!

Sign me up! Bash did a test fitting on my car last night and I have to say that I'm very impressed with the fit and the quality of the product! The black looks absolutely phenomenal on a red car too :) Great job dude!

Thanks Ashrad....what no pictures?
lol
Trev

I sent a PM for one wrapped in black vinyl. Trevor, do you want to spit the shipping costs? No sense he ships them separately to Edmonton?

Let me know.

Hi Warren, money request sent.

Bash, can you EDIT your original post and include your paypal address next to your wording where you can say that you can pay by paypal so no one accidentally sends you money to your other posted email. Then has a hard time getting it back.
Trev

Thanks Ashrad....what no pictures?
lol
Trev

Here you go Trev. Arshad's been busy with his hand modelling career as can be seen below: :biggrin:

picture.php

bash, can you edit your original post and include your paypal address next to your wording where you can say that you can pay by paypal so no one accidentally sends you money to your other posted email. Then has a hard time getting it back.
Trev

done

Can you do this to say nsx-r??

Not saying you'll do it... but i never understood why people claim there car is something its not... putting ZR1 badges on a regular Corvette or 5.0 badges on a 4cyl mustang.... or non white NSX's having Type R affiliation

I guess some are lacking confidence in life

Your post surely doesn't help his confidence now, does it!
Do you feel bigger and better now!
I think so!
Trev

Not saying you'll do it... but i never understood why people claim there car is something its not... putting ZR1 badges on a regular Corvette or 5.0 badges on a 4cyl mustang.... or non white NSX's having Type R affiliation

I guess some are lacking confidence in life

I never really understood it also. Some people around my area did the 5.0 badges on a 4 cylinder thing and they would get ripped for it.

UPDATE

Thanks everyone for your interest in this item! The group buy is closed and we are accepting orders, at regular price, for the next batch and creation will begin immediately once the group buy 10 are complete.

The current shipping estimate for the group buy 10 is the week of Nov 23. Feel free to email me with questions.

BASH

Last edited:

Thanks again for your interest and orders! The first batch of undercovers are ready for wrapping. We are on track to begin delivery next week and wrapping order is as follows:

1. Vinyl
2. Suede
3. Leather

picture.php

I changed my mind for Warren, I think he needs Yellow with Blue flame to match those seats there he bought off of ya. SWEET!
Trev

I changed my mind for Warren, I think he needs Yellow with Blue flame to match those seats there he bought off of ya. SWEET!
Trev

Ouch!, and I have to wait for your Leather to be done so the two can be shipped together? That's OK, I am patient.
BASH, Pink leather for Trev. (he likes that kind of thing)

Last edited:

Ouch!, and I have to wait for your Leather to be done so the two can be shipped together? That's OK, I am patient.
BASH, Pink leather for Trev. (he likes that kind of thing)

No worries. I've modified both your orders. :wink:

How much weight does this add to the trunk lid? I know that my trunk struts currently barely hold up my trunk. If these are MDF I'm thinking the trunk lid would be too heavy for them. I am told that replacement struts aren't much better.

How much weight does this add to the trunk lid? I know that my trunk struts currently barely hold up my trunk. If these are MDF I'm thinking the trunk lid would be too heavy for them. I am told that replacement struts aren't much better.

Hi soloracer951, the undercover is between 3-4 pounds or 1.36-1.81 kgs depending on which wrapping you choose. We haven't had an issue with our test cars.

I would advice getting the SoS struts, they are better.

The first set of vinyl covers have been shipped so be on the lookout for tracking info. We expect to ship more vinyl covers this week and leather/suede next week. Please follow up on paypal reminders so I can ship your orders as soon as possible.

Thanks!

BASH

Back