• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

melbourne nsx

Hi guys,
just to let you know i have purchased a Charlotte green bone interior nsx and live in melbourne, will be on Tassie trip next feb and look forward to meeting you all.
Cheers.

Hi Ian,

Congratulations, where did you buy it, as I haven't seen a green one advertised recently? Is it auto or manual and do you have any photos?

All the best,

David

Hi guys,
just to let you know i have purchased a Charlotte green bone interior nsx and live in melbourne, will be on Tassie trip next feb and look forward to meeting you all.
Cheers.

HI David,
I picked it in Springvale South from a 87 year old guy that had it for 12 or so years. It's a 94 Auto with 75000 km's on the clock. All OK apart from the usual CCU part failure. If you can advise how to post a photo or two that would be great.

Besy Wishes,

Ian Q.

HI Guys,
Thanks for the info.
Here are a couiple of pics.

Cheers,

Ian Q.

Attachments

• NSX 228.jpg
    NSX 228.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 60
  • NSX 006.jpg
    NSX 006.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 62
  • nsx 258.jpg
    nsx 258.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 66
  • NSX 238.jpg
    NSX 238.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 57
HI David,
I picked it in Springvale South from a 87 year old guy that had it for 12 or so years. It's a 94 Auto with 75000 km's on the clock. All OK apart from the usual CCU part failure. If you can advise how to post a photo or two that would be great.

Besy Wishes,

Ian Q.

Welcome to NSX ownership!
Give Sweetchuck a PM he can repair your CCU

Hi Ian,

I think I know the car now, it was advertised on Carsales some time back. I think John Blair Honda did the servicing on it, as they mentioned to me the owner was having trouble getting in and out of it. If I am correct, his son was a policeman who was tragically killed in the line of duty, although that could have been another one?

How did you find out about the car and come to purchase it?

Thanks for posting the photos and we'll look forward to seeing you not too far down the track.

Kind regards,

David
HI David,

Besy Wishes,

Ian Q.

Welcome Ian! Looks like we're building a NSX army in Melbourne. :)

I've had mine for 2 weeks.

I think a NSX Melbourne meet needs to be on the cards in the next month. :)

Hi Ian,

I think I know the car now, it was advertised on Carsales some time back. I think John Blair Honda did the servicing on it, as they mentioned to me the owner was having trouble getting in and out of it. If I am correct, his son was a policeman who was tragically killed in the line of duty, although that could have been another one?

How did you find out about the car and come to purchase it?

Thanks for posting the photos and we'll look forward to seeing you not too far down the track.

Kind regards,

David

Hi David,
Yes thats the car. Eric's son was shot by that Debs guy in the line of duty at Moorabin.
I had been looking for an NSX for 2 years. Finally after checking out many other cars this one showed up on Carsales. I negotiated a deal with Eric last December. Eric is now 87 years old and that explains the problem getting in and out of the NSX.

Best Regards,

Ian Q.

Last edited:
Congratulations Ian,

Great you finally found one. I think I started looking for one the moment I saw the first one a fellow car club member bought (it was the first in SA and probaly one of the early deliveries in Australia)

Look forward to meeting you on the Tassy trip! There will be at least one other Charlotte Green one along.

Cheers Scott

Congrats Ian, I have seen this car advertised a few months back. Nice machine !!

Do you mind telling us what you finally paid for it ?

Leong

Hi Leong,
Great top hear from you.
Paid close to 60k for it, it's very original.
Also noted you had your CCU fixed at Jobson Electronics,can you give me some more details.
Thanks in advance,

Ian Q.

Hi David,
Yes thats the car. Eric's son was shot by that Debs guy in the line of duty at Moorabin.
I had been looking for an NSX for 2 years. Finally after checking out many other cars this one showed up on Carsales. I negotiated a deal with Eric last December. Eric is now 87 years old and that explains the problem getting in and out of the NSX.

Best Regards,

Ian Q.

Hi Ian,

Thanks for letting me know, from what I am told it's a very well looked after vehicle.

We will look forward to seeing you at some stage not too far down the track.

All the best,

David

Back