Meeyatch1 + Detroit Auto Show Press Day + NSX unveiling = AWESOME!!

Looks like the front overhang is not as long as the current nsx. That's good. I got tired of my car scrapping the roads.

3 years, i wonder if a convertible will be offered. i love itttttttttttttttttt

af10462b.png

From the Acura site:

NSX Concept
length 4330mm
width 1895mm
height 1160mm
wheelbase 2575mm
wheel size 19x9, 20x10
tires size 255/35r19, 275/30r20

Projected engine specs would have been nice.

Specs: Ht WB W L

Ours: 46.1" 99.6" 71.3" 174.2"

New: 45.7" 101.4" 74.6" 170.5"

QD

I like the SUV looking wheels! Now I want to move to Ohio, get a job with Honda and hand build that lil sommabitch myself. Then quit and drive back after I gots mine.

HOLY CRAP! That's awesome! After all the scares that it would be substantially taller than the current NSX, it's great to see that it's actually LOWER! Sweet!

3 years!!!! Just throw the test V10 in there for now and start cranking them out and then slowly implement the hybrid technology. :biggrin:

Looks good. 8 out of 10. Could have been much worse. And not to sound biased, I judge the NA1 and NA2 to be a 9.

Concerns:
SH-AWD = Weight
Built in Ohio = attention to details and reliability
This is their (Honda JAPAN) Halo Car = What does it mean when it's built in another country. Would we buy a Bentley if we knew it was built in Mexico? Would it have the same appeal?
3 Years?? = By the time their "vision" comes out, it will be past news. Come on Honda you have to stay ahead of the curve, not following it.
Hybrid? = Again long term reliability and weight comes to mind. Some of our beloved NSX's have done over 100K easy. Will the new power train be as bullet proof?

That's my two cents. :smile:

Last edited:
Looks good. 8 out of 10. Could have been much worse.

Concerns:
SH-AWD = Weight
Built in Ohio = attention to details and reliability
This is their (Honda JAPAN) Halo Car = What does it mean when it's built in another country. Would we buy a Bentley if we knew it was built in Mexico? Would it have the same appeal?
3 Years?? = By the time their "vision" comes out, it will be past news. Come on Honda you have to stay ahead of the curve, not following it.
Hybrid? = Again long term reliability and weight comes to mind. Some of our beloved NSX's have done over 100K easy. Will the new power train be as bullet proof?

That's my two cents. :smile:

Biggest concern ^^^^^

Made in America....Won't be made for three more years. Why didn't Ito just kick Mitch in the balls for all of us.

The car looks nice, but what are the performance spec's going to be? By the time it comes out even a V6 Mustang with have 400hp.

I am trying to enjoy the picture posted but I am too distracted by the wheels…

There better be a couple of turbo's on that car or it will be 200hp behind right out of the gate.

Back