Meeyatch1 + Detroit Auto Show Press Day + NSX unveiling = AWESOME!!

some screen captures.

nsx1.jpg

nsx2.jpg

nsx3.jpg

Well that just bursts everyones bubble.

The only thing we actually learned is that sometime in 2015 an assembly line in Ohio filled with UAW workers will assemble something called the new NSX.

Letdown+Fail=disappointment

Ok, it looks quite awesome.

I love it! I thought the front would suck, but it's actually pretty nice. I just wish the rear scoop was larger...

Those damn ohio'ans better be as passionate about building this as the guys in Tochigi...

................and there are those friggen ashanti wheels again:mad:

It has family resemblance to all the other cars in the line up. No hit of previous NSX which is a bit of a shame. I thought they would give a nod, but no. V6 and no performance specs... 3 years... By then the GTR will be at 600hp. :wink:

I was going to buy one until he said Ohio :frown: :frown::tongue:

HEY NOW:mad:

I live 2 hours away, I will MAKE SURE they arent using burnt out union workers :) Ill be beating the doors down to see this car.

I for one am VERY happy with the design. Wish I had some power numbers though.

The beak does not bother me on that car for some reason.

I like the ILX also.

It has family resemblance to all the other cars in the line up. No hit of previous NSX which is a bit of a shame. I thought they would give a nod, but no. V6 and no performance specs... 3 years... By then the GTR will be at 600hp. :wink:

i guess the rear third brake light bar resembles our cars

I was going to buy one until he said Ohio :frown: :frown::tongue:

Me too. The Z4 I got in 06 was assembled here in the US and it was a POS.:mad:

HEY NOW:mad:

I live 2 hours away, I will MAKE SURE they arent using burnt out union workers :) Ill be beating the doors down to see this car.

I for one am VERY happy with the design. Wish I had some power numbers though.

The beak does not bother me on that car for some reason.

I like the ILX also.

2 hours, can you go apply please so we know there's one NSX passionate person there. :biggrin:

Should have left the cover on it.

Did Honda not learn their lesson with the CR-Z?

Apparently not.

Not that I'm surprised at this, but I'll still be going after an NA-1.

Back