Matte black wrap my NSX

Not a fan at all. Needs to be on a more aggressive setup.

Silver at bottom has to go, as well as the UFC-lookin bro logo on the hood.

Its 'night' and 'right', btw.

what silver? and whats night & right? :confused:

and to the op use a real camera ........ those cell phone pics dont do it any justice!

Definitely needs proper pictures, can't tell anything from the current ones

Haha. I'm making the crest logo on the hood all black gloss with just the co name in red as we speak. I think it's gonna look sweet! You would be AMAZED at what thus car has done for my business. Just last nite alone I had 4 different people roll there windows down at red lights and ask @ it etc

Sweet! Need pics of that, for sure!

It looks much better than I thought it would. You did an oustanding job - you are really good at this. But the hood decal ruins everything. Looks like something that belongs on a Trans Am. It really cheapens the car.

While i can appreciate the effort you put into the color change. I dont like it. I would like to have seen you attempt an Imola Orange or the JDM mint green color.

Not gonna lie "positive criticism" is hard to swallow sometimes when u create and like something but I'm glad I asked yalls opinions because we are almost done and it looks SICK! We removed the full color crest which forced me to have to re wrap the entire hood due to small imperfections that were caused from removing the color logo. Putting the new all black and red gloss logo on now and it's looking mighty fine!
Very unique looking in my opinion :)

IMO, go ahead and wrap the wing in matte. The matte body/gloss canopy is an interesting combo. Def. like the new logo vs. the full color one from before.

Tastes will vary, but if you like it and it's drumming up business for you....I'd say job done. Great thing about wrapping vs. paint, even if you sell it and the next owner can't stand it, a little peeling, and no harm, no foul ;)

IMO, go ahead and wrap the wing in matte. The matte body/gloss canopy is an interesting combo. Def. like the new logo vs. the full color one from before.

Tastes will vary, but if you like it and it's drumming up business for you....I'd say job done. Great thing about wrapping vs. paint, even if you sell it and the next owner can't stand it, a little peeling, and no harm, no foul ;)

Agreed :)

Better

Attachments

• 6669627503_03c750d21d_b.jpg
    6669627503_03c750d21d_b.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 186
Last edited:
I swear this phone has a mind of its own with this broken screen! I can barely see what I'm typing :/
I meant "I don't have a PC at home"

time to get a new phone maybe? :)

Back